Greedy Gentleman

The hallways of the Cortez felt extra sad without young Lily to illuminate them with light. The Countess walked through the dark hallways to room 64 for her scheduled visit to Mr. March.

"I'm glad we can continue to do this, regarding our situation" he smiled with his white pearly smile.

"What situation, do you mean the fact that I have someone for our past here with me"

"Yes let's go with that"He said as he poured her some wine.

"You're just jealous that I have someone to love besides you"

"I wouldn't quite use the word jealous"

"What do you mean?" she seemed puzzled.

"I have my secrets you know, Mrs. March" He smiled. He walked closer to her and grabbed her shoulder. "I thought at first if I'd give you everything you desired you would eventually fall in love with me"

"Get to the point, James"

"You didn't always loved her, or me. Me for sure. But I do indeed know who was you're first love. Valentino was his name, is that correct?"

Elizabeth's eyes started to water, and her body started to stiff.

"He was suppose to run off with you wasn't he, back when? Before Lily"

"Get to your point!" Elizabeth stood up yelled.

James grabbed her neck and sniffed her hair. "He didn't run off."

"What do you mean?" she chocked out.

"He and his other friend have been here the entire time" He chuckled as he let go of her causing her to fall to the ground.

'What?" she whimpered.

"In these very walls in fact"

"Oh god"

"Yes, your god. trapped in the walls I created for you" he chuckled.

"That was what was in there!" she cried as tears fell down her face.

"I hope that doesn't effect the way Lily feels about you, because that be surely the end of you"