Tear Us Apart

DISCLAIMER WARNING:

VERY SEXUAL MATURE CONTENT.

REASON WHY...BECAUSE THEY ARE IMMORTAL THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

still really sorry if I lose readers..*Cries* come back!

I am your worst nightmare. I will listen to your worst fears. I will understand what makes you tick. Then I'll control you like a remote control toy. I'll start you out with small tasks you find distasteful and work you up to things you never dreamed you were capable of. Why will you do all this for me? Because I'll dangle the illusion of love before you and let you get close enough to almost attain it. Then I'll just ask you for one more little thing, to prove your devotion of course. When you have become the person your old self would have loathed beyond all others, I will disappear. Why? Because that is the end of my game and you mean nothing to me. I am your worst nightmare.

"You've been different, What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I just think..nevermind. I think I'm tired. I need excitement" I look at her in the eyes.

"You never wanted to before", she looks around trying to comprehend what I meant, she knew.

"I'm just tired of just pretending this life or whatever it is, is normal. If I'm going to be what I am-" she cuts me off, "I understand. The first kill is actually quite remarkable but, it has to be someone with meaning"

How about you

"We should go scouting" she smiles. "Killing is more of a sexual experience, we need to find someone we're both attracted too"

Scouting for someone to kill is a interesting thing to do, Elizabeth says let you're lust for the blood guide you in the right direction.

Her name is Scarlett, she had blood red hair how ironic is that. She moved here to experience interesting, and unique things. We told her we were together and we also wanted to experience unique things.

"I'm virgin though" she says with an innocent smile, I once had.

"That makes the experience even more, intriguing" Elizabeth smiles as she grabs her hand and leads her to the bed to sit down.

I grab her other hand, and immediately smell the blood. "You're pretty, you think I'm pretty?" Elizabeth ask her grabbing her chin to face her, she nods and licks her lips.

I lay down beside Scarlett and watch as she faces me with such an innocent smile it almost makes e regret doing this. Elizabeth is already in her lingerie and on top of her, and she grabs my hand as she embraces scarlett in a kiss. both of their skin is as soft as silk.

I could see Scarlett's innocent smile disappear, her innocence is gone.

Elizabeth had her glove on and gave me a look and that's when the blood started to rush to the surface and started to lick it away from Scarlett's neck. I smelled the blood and that's when I went at it, I was like a monster in that moment.

Blood dripping from my face. Then Elizabeth kissed me, I could see Scarlett still squirming. Elizabeth moved on top of me as Scarlett stopped twitching. she held my face and looked into my eyes for a moment and that's when she did it, she took her finger and cut my chest and licked the blood. It felt different, It was like she was actually making love with me like for the first time. She cut herself and pressed it against my mouth and I licked it away.

"I love you" She whispered as she falls on her back.

I smile at her, and drift off to sleep.