A Good Day

"Here I made this for you" I smiled handing Tate a small red box.

"Really? You made something for me?" He smiled as he opened the box.

"I thought you might want something special"

He held the paper in his hands and started to smile to himself. "Is there a meaning behind this?"

"It's a reminder, that you want to change."

He got up from the bed and pinned it on the wall. "It looks okay?"

I nodded, and looked around the bedroom. "Tate..?" He turned to face me.

"You belong to someone's heart don't you?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe why do you ask"

"You deserve someone that will love you through all the madness. I want you to know that Tate" I smiled. "Thanks, Lily"

"Don't thank me to soon." I laugh trying to stay calm. "Tate I don't think..after today I will come to visit anymore"

His smile faded and grabbed my hands. "No..no Lily I just got to met you. We're just becoming a family."

I smiled at him and touched his cheek. "We are still family.", "I just need to g away from this place. I have never lived. And if I'm going to be stuck on this earth until the earth dies. I'm going to live"

"You deserve everything in life" He whispered. I kissed his hand. "You'll come back, right?"

"Of course..I need to see that little boy downstairs grow up"I smiled.

He hugged me as he started to cry. "I have to leave" I said as pushed him off and got up.

"Okay"

I walked downstairs and saw Constance waiting for me with a smile. "I hope this is the right decision for you"

"Me too" I smirk, hugging her. "Goodbye Constance." I whispered to her. I walked out of the house and got in the car with Donovan.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah"

~///////////////////////////////~

"Please, Elizabeth. It will be a fresh start." I pleaded holding both of her hands.

She smiled at me. "Where would we go?" She smirked at me.

"Anywhere with you would be heaven." I laughed and kissed her.

"What about everyone, Liz, Iris all of the people who love you. You're their family." She smiled.

"They will understand. Elizabeth I want to spend the rest of my existence with you by my side. Your princess and a queen"

She caressed my hair and I closed my eyes as she did. "My greatest creation has swept me off my feet hasn't she?"

"But you have to let me do something for Liz and Tristan first"

"We will do it together"

I walked downstairs with Elizabeth by my side she was wearing the same dress when we first met in, I was wearing the dress she had given to me those so many years ago. I glanced at Liz who was wearing her favorite dress too. Tristan was wearing the clothes I had seen him in the elevator. We took them up to my room. As many other the residents soon followed. The hotel seemed more quiet than usual but it was pleasant silence.

"Wow look what the cat dragged in?" Sally smirked as she looked at me.

"Let's put anything between us aside for Liz" I smiled.

"I wouldn't want it any other way " She smiled.

"We're family" I spoke to everyone who was crowding Liz and Tristan.

"And I'd like nothing more to be with all of you forever" Liz smiled holding Tristan's hand and Iris's. "Yeah..you guys aren't that bad either" Tristan smirked at me. causing a tear in my eye.

"May I?" I asked and Elizabeth handed me her glove. I sat next to Tristan as she sat down next to Liz. I held Tristan's hand. I laid him back on the bed with Elizabeth following me. "One last time, darlings" Elizabeth smiled and then she glanced at me. the blood sprayed all over the bed.

"It's so cliche you know" Tristan smirked coming up behind us all standing next to Liz. "Don't you know it" Liz smiled.

~///////////////////~

"Thank you for seeing me, on such short notice" James smiled opening the door for the woman. She went inside and sat down. "It seemed urgent" She mumbled.

"It is" He smiled pouring her some wine.

'What do you want me to do?" she asked looking at her surroundings.

"I know of your abilities. I would like for you to take them into good use"

"There's a price to this power. You'll never get them both back."

"I don't care. Are you going to do this or not?" He smiled holding his wine up.

"Deal"