Abominations

I walked into the hospital as I saw Scott and Derek talking about some girl with epilepsy quietly. "What are we talking about?" I asked raising my eyebrow at them and they both turned to me and cleared their throats.

"Nothing." Derek replied and I rose my eyebrow at him before I folded my arms over my chest impatiently and he sighed. "We were talking about a girl that Scott saved today. Thankfully, not showing his wolf." Derek said and I looked at Scott before he sighed.

"Her name's Erica.. She's epileptic and she tried climbing a rock wall in gym with no line protecting her or mat to land on. I felt her losing breath. It's not a big deal." Scott shrugged and I nodded looking back at Derek and shrugged also.

"See? Not a big deal." I stated fake smirking. "Is she okay?" I asked looking back at Scott.

"Yeah. She'll live." Derek said and I rose my eyebrow at him before Scott slowly sighed.

"D-Do you think you could help me a bit?" He asked eyeing me and I rose my eyebrow. "I know that Stiles told you about Lydia and the bite.. She came back to school yesterday and she acted normal.. Sort of. I need a second opinion on if she's a werewolf or something else. Derek's too much of a big shot to help." Scott said narrowing his eyes at the alpha and I nodded.

"I'll come. Just please say that I won't have to actually enroll in the damn school. I left the high school for a reason. Online school is all I need now." I added groaning and Scott showed a small smile chuckling.

"No, you won't. This isn't twilight." He added and I laughed before walking out of the hospital with him as I got this weird feeling as Derek stayed behind..

-Time Skip-

It was lunch and I walked into the cafeteria raising an eyebrow at all the people who stared at me before I saw Scott and Stiles sitting at one of the front tables and I walked towards them smiling. "So? What's the plan after this hell show?" I asked excitedly sitting down next to Scott.

"Talking about going ice skating at the rink tonight-" Scott started before he became quiet and I watched as everyone stared at something towards the back of the cafeteria. I rose my eyebrow and looking up towards what they were looking at to see a gorgeous blonde walk into the cafeteria in leopard stilettos, a short leather black skirt, a leather jacket and a white Tank-top. She walked with confidence, smirking at everyone before stopping at a table and picking up an apple and eating it slowly, all the while smiling sexy.

"What.. the holy hell.. Is that?" Lydia asked sprawling her hands on the front of the table in annoyance.

"That's Erica." Scott replied and I clenched my jaw at her as she smirked directly at me and walked out of the cafeteria. I cleared my throat and gestured for Stiles and Scott to follow me quickly. I walked after her, running down the steps into the hallways before shoving the door to the parking lot open to see Erica get in Derek's mustang. Derek looked over at me as Scott and Stiles stood on either side of me before he smiled brightly, revving his engine before he drove off and I slowly folded my arms over my chest.

"He's walking a very thin line." I growled under my breath angrily as I felt my eyes shift.
~~~~

I walked down the halls of the school looking for Scott before I found Erica at her locker, checking herself in the mirror of her locker door before Scott walked behind her. She felt his presence before smirking and taking a deep breath, turning towards him. "Two isn't enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott asked and I hid behind the wall watching them and listening in as Erica sighed shutting her locker.

"Why do we need another when we've got Amelia and you?" She asked tilting her head at him.

"Who's next." Scott warned louder and she rose an eyebrow at him.