Things aren't what they seem

"This is from the relay station security camera." Parrish said handing his phone to me and I furrowed my eyebrows at the screen before I saw a huge wolf or creature run out of the substation that a security guard died at last night.

"That looked big." Scott said shaking his head at the video.

"And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it." I agreed looking back up at Parrish.

"You already know what it is, don't you?" Parrish asked eyeing me and I slowly nodded.

"The last chimera." I replied slowly sighing before we walked into the station and down steps before walking into the main crime scene.. I furrowed my eyebrows as Parrish shined his flashlight around us and I saw blood all over the floors and I rode my eyebrow smelling a weird scent and I leant next to the floor looking down at the blood. "You still got a black light?" I asked looking behind me at Parrish who hastily took one of out his pocket and handed it to me before I turned it in pointing it below me to see a black and purple most come off of the blood and into the air.

"Mercury means chimera." Scott stated and I turned the light off standing up turning to the two men before I walked further into the crime scene.

"What was it doing here? Why come here and kill some random communications tech?" Parrish asked confused.

"Maybe it likes to kill. Maybe that's what it does." Scott added and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's terrifying." Parrish stated and I turned towards him.

"Parrish, how many bodies do you actually see when you dream about the Nematon?" I asked raiding my eyebrow and Scott turned towards him also. We watched as Parrish looked down to see claw marks all over the floor and on a close locker full of tools before he looked back up at us.

"Everyone." Parrish stated and I took a deep breath out.
~~~~~~~

I groaned in pain as I dabbed at the wound still on my chest before I looked in the mirror to see Scott and Stiles behind me. "Still not healing?" Stiles asked furrowing his eyebrows confused and I slowly sighed putting the washcloth in the sink and grabbing a bandage turning towards the boys as I put the bandage over my bleeding chest.

"Some wounds just take longer than others." I replied looking at Scott's stomach to see a bit of blood seeping through his shirt before I walked into Scott's room and grabbed my tank. I turned back towards the boys to see Stiles eyeing me and I smirked a bit before I put my shirt on. "What are you doing here?" I asked raising my eyebrow at the two.

"You guys heard about the guy who got killed out by the communication tech right?" Stiles asked and I rose my eyebrow gesturing at Scott who nodded. "Well, I might've figured something out." Stiles added pulling out his phone before Scott and I surrounded him.

"You want our help?" Scott asked and I crossed my arms over my chest at Stiles who slowly nodded.

"Yeah.. Amelia said that you can find the clues that I can't.." Stiles replied and I smirked nodding before Stiles out his phone in between all of us. "Check it out." He added playing the same video of the beast from the communications tech substation. "First the technician arrived. Then deputy Clark goes in. Soon something really big and fast comes out. Then comes Clark and eventually the technician's body is carried out by paramedics." Stiles stated putting his phone away and I slowly nodded.

"Okay.. What are we missing?" Scott asked confused.

"Two people go in, three come out. I check all of the footage and not a single person enters that building before the technician does the entire day. So where does something that really big and really fast come from?" Stiles asked shaking his head and I slowly nodded.