Ghosted

'Cause it's Thursday 😊😊

I stood in the sheriff's office as he shut the door and turned to me as we walked behind his desk. "Alright, you heard a voice coming through the radio, and now you're convinced that it's the voice of.." Sheriff lead off eyeing me confused as he lead off.

"Stiles. Your son." I finished nodding at him and he froze as he looked at me.. kind of like I was crazy.

"Uh huh.. And maybe it's just a random signal cross." Sheriff replied shaking his head in disbelief before I put the keys that Peter gave me on the desk in front of him.

"Peter gave us the keys to the jeep and it started right up. Claudia's jeep." I added shaking my head at him and he eyes the keys before looking back up at me.

"Wait a minute, now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?" Sheriff asked rolling his eyes and I shook my head at him.

"I want you to trust me. I heard Stiles on the radio. I'm sure of it." I stayed folding my arms over my chest at him. "If you had heard it to-" I started before he cut me off.

"I didn't." He stated and I nodded at him.

"Yeah, but if you had-" I started before he cut me off again.

"Enough!" He yelled in annoyance and I sighed at him. "Amelia.. Enough." He added before pushing the keys back towards me and I slowly shook my head at him before I grabbed the keys.

~~~~~

"You saw a carousal?" Malia asked not looking at Lydia.

"And a big sign that said 'Canaan' and people disappearing into clouds of smoke." Lydia stated and I rose my eyebrow.

"Do you ever have nice dreams?" Malia asked shaking her head as she looked at the computer screen while we sat in the library and I rolled my eyes at her.

"We need to go to 'Canaan'." I stated and Malia shut her laptop before looking at us. 

"It would be helpful if we knew anything about the place. I keep calling the number for City Hall and no one answers. The only map I can find it on is thirty years old." Malia added in annoyance and grabbed the map that laid on the table in front of us. Lydia furrowed her eyebrows at the map and stood to look at it. "So far, the only thing I know about Canaan-is where it is." She added pointing towards the town to see if right next to Beacon Hills.

"That's all we need to know." I stated rolling my eyes before I grabbed the map.

-Time Skip-

I nudged Scott's arm and rose my eyebrow at him as he slept in the backseat and I sat next to him as Malia and Lydia sat in the front. Scott fidgeted before opening his eyes and looking at all of us as we eyed him. "Where are we?" Scott asked raising his eyebrow.

"According to the GPS, this is it." Malia replied shaking her head. I looked out the window and rose my eyebrow. We all got out of the car and stood in an abandoned block. There were leaves all over the ground. Houses abandoned, run down cars that looked decades old. I furrowed my eyebrows as we all stood and looked towards the town square. Where shops were shut down and weeds over ran the buildings that looked as if they haven't been used in years.. Many years. It was a Ghost Town.