Brokenhearts

Happy Thursday ;)

I growled pushing Theo towards the wall but thankfully, not breaking pictures. "Amelia!" Scott warned but I ignored him. I kicked Theo's feet from out under him and he groaned falling to the floor below me. I narrowed my eyes at him as he chuckled up at me.

"You're still hot at least." Theo stated and I growled angrily at him and extended my claws towards him and he nodded. "Don't stop on my account." He added looking at me and I stood frozen above him before my claws retracted and I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm not giving you mercy." I whispered as everyone became silent around me. "You'll see that because you are going back to hell. Where you came from." I stated and Liam shook his head at me quickly.

"You can't!" Liam stated and we all looked at him confused. "He remembers Stiles." Liam added and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Scott remembers Stiles." Malia stated angrily. "Lydia, Amelia and I remember Stiles." She added challenging him before Liam looked at Scott.

"The Dread Doctors knew about the Wild Hunt. He could help us." Liam stated and I rose my eyebrow and looked at Theo who was eyeing me closely.

"Or he could kill us." Scott replied and I looked back at them.

"He's my responsibility. Kira's mom gave me her sword." Liam added and I looked at it as it was held in his hand and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's so awkward when mom and dad fight." Theo stated sarcastically and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Shut up." Liam and Scott said at the same time.

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, we'll send him back to the Skinwalkers." Hayden added standing next to Liam and I narrowed my eyes at her. "But for right now-" Hayden started before Scott cut her off.

"He goes back now." Scott stated emotionless narrowing his eyes unquestionably at Liam.

"Except Liam's the one with the sword." Theo stated again and we all looked at him angrily.

"Shut up!" We all said in unison. I sighed and looked back at Scott before he gestured for Liam and I to follow and I rose my eyebrow. I looked at Malia who was giving the death glare to Theo and I looked at Hayden.

"Make sure she doesn't kill him. I have dibs." I stated and Hayden nodded at me before I followed Scott and Liam into the living-room.

"What, you don't trust me?" Liam asked eyeing Scott and I.

"We don't trust him." I replied in annoyance at the beta. "Do you?" I countered and Liam scoffed.

"No." He replied and I folded my arms over my chest. "But I think we can use him." He added and I rose my eyebrow confused.

"Remember who he is. He got in your head and you tried to kill us." Scott stated gesturing between us and Liam looked away obviously still feeling guilty.

"And when that didn't work, he did kill me." I added shaking my head at Liam and he slowly nodded at me. "And Tracey, and Josh and his sister." I stated and Liam nodded.

"But this might be our only shot to get Stiles back." Liam stated and I looked at Scott sighing.

"Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust?" Scott asked shaking his head and they both looked at me waiting for my input and I slowly sighed.

"This might be a mistake." I whispered and Liam's face well as Scott eyed him and I cleared my throat. "But you don't know that yet." I added and they both looked at me confused. "You made mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha, Scott." I pointed out looking at him.