More bad than good

I jumped through Scott's window and watched as he turned towards me about to walk out of his bedroom before Issac came in. I smiled as Scott sighed at him and I sat on the bed watching Issac raise his eyebrow at Scott and I. "Hey." Issac stated eyeing us.

"Hi." I replied raising my eyebrow and tilting my head at the tension between the two.

"Are you guys going to school?" Issac asked looking at Scott mainly.

"Yeah." Scott replied emotionless with a nod.

"Cool.. I'm going too." Issac stated and I crossed my arms over my chest at how awkward they were being.

"Good." Scott stated nodding again and I laughed at the two.

"Can I ask you a question?" Issac asked and I rested my head on my hand as I watched them.

"Sure." Scott countered raising his eyebrow and I heard his heart beating faster.

"Are you angry at me?" Issac asked and Scott slowly shook his head.

"No." Scott replied telling the truth.

"Are you sure?" Issac asked unsure.

"No." Scott repeated and I sighed rolling my eyes at them.

"What does that-what does that mean?" Issac asked raising his eyebrow and shaking his head.

"I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling." Scott shrugged and Issac slowly nodded his head and put his hands in his front pockets of his jeans.

"Okay? Do you hate me?" Issac asked and Scott scoffed.

"No, of course not." Scott answered honestly again.

"Do you want to hit me?" Issac asked raising his eyebrow.

"No." Scott stated confused and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I think you should hit me." Issac pointed out with a nod and I slowly stood from the bed.

"I don't want to hit you." Scott said in amusement.

"Are you sure?" Issac asked raising his eyebrow.

"Why would he want to it you?" I asked raising my eyebrow already figuring it out. "You didn't do anything, did you?" I asked tilting my head at him.

"No, I um..w-what do you mean?" Issac replied looking between Scott and I as we stood by each other now.

"I mean like, you didn't kiss her or anything like that, right?" I asked tilting my head at him.

"No, absolutely-absolutely not." Issac replied shaking his head.

"Did you want to?" Scott asked furrowing his eyebrows and Issac's heartbeat jumped.

"Oh, yeah. Totally." Issac replied without thinking and I stifled a laugh as Scott threw Issac roughly into the hall. As Issac hit the wall, he knocked over a painting that hung and Melissa walked into the hallway.

"Hey-" Melissa warned from down the hall and I smiled, poking my head out of the doorway and she smiled at me. "-You two supernatural teenage boys. Don't test my Un-supernatural parental patience." She added smirking at Issac who sat on the floor before she turned the corner and I looked at Issac.