Frenemy

"I'm going with you." I stated following cereal as he started running after the Kanima.

"Stay here." Derek warned looking back at me and I growled.

"I'm not going to go back to the tunnels to see if you come back or not, Derek." I countered angrily and he stopped in front of me silently and I felt everyone watching us from behind me.

"And I'm not going to let you follow me and get killed by it." Derek replied quietly and I saw concern in his eyes as he looked me over. "Please. Stay." He whispered kissing me on the forehead softly before he ran after the direction the Kamina went. I slowly closed my eyes and turned around back towards Scott's house and walked towards everyone.

"Alright. Boyd, get them out of here like Derek said to." I warned and he sighed in annoyance.

"Why can't-" Boyd started but I looked at him in warning, causing him to quickly pick Issac and Erica up over his shoulders and walk away.

"Allison, get Lydia home. Scott, Stiles and I will stay here." I added gesturing at Allison and nodding. She kissed Scott in goodbye while Lydia still stood on the porch confused at what just happened. Allison grabbed Lydia and dragged her towards the car.

"And us?" Stiles asked from next to me before I turned towards him and Scott.

"We're going to help Derek." I decided and folded my arms over my chest.

"But didn't he-" Stiles stated before I scoffed and shook my head, making Stiles become quiet.

"He's stubborn but I can be just as stubborn." I stated walking towards him jeep. "Let's go." I added getting in the back.
~~~~~

"What now?" Stiles asked speeding into an abandoned parking garage before stopping at a gate that was closed due to trespassing.

"Stay here." Scott warned getting quickly out and I jumped out behind him before we cleared over the gate and safely landed on the ground.

"This way." I gestured running towards Derek's scent. We turned a corner to the top of the parking garage where there was no roof before we saw one of Argent's SUV's and I quickly stopped as I saw Chris Argent sitting against a stone post with the Kanima hissing in front of Allison's grandfather, Gerard, I believe. I growled before Scott ran in front of him and kicked the Kanima away. He looked back at Allison's grandfather who just eyed him before we both ran after it as it disappeared. I growled as we jumped from building to building before I slid down the wall of a dance club panting. I looked around the corner to see a line of people waiting to go into the club and I heard Scott stand next to me before a pair of footsteps came from behind us and I growled quickly turning to see Stiles with fear on his face.

"You really need to stop doing that." He stated and I rolled my eyes taking a deep breath. "Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked and I shook my head.

"I think we lost him." I replied resting my head on the wall behind me.

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked confused and I shook my head.

"I don't think he has one." Scott replied shaking his head confused.

"Right.. Any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked again and I rolled my eyes at him.

"To kill someone." I pointed out in annoyance.

"Ah. That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good, makes perfect sense now." Stiles said sarcastically and I narrowed my eyes at him. "What? Guys, come on. I'm one hundred and forty-seven pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles sighed and I rolled my eyes in amusement.