Unleshed

I walked quietly into the living room and sat at the table as Derek watched Cora do pull-ups on our gas line. "Stop. You're not done healing." Derek warned crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah? I'm done lying around." Cora replied jumping down before wiping off her hands and started doing push ups.

"Then sit." Derek stated in annoyance and she slowly sighed.

"Are you gonna help me go after them?" Cora asked as I put my feet up on the chair beside me. Derek walked towards Cora, kicking one of her hands out from under her and she stumbled on her side looking up at him angrily. She quickly got up and started punching him before he grabbed both of her hands in each of his. "Come on, fight back!" Cora yelled angrily pushing him away and I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "I came back for this?" She asked scoffing and looking away from him. "I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you." Cora stated and I slowly stood up. "All those rumors I heard. Powerful new alpha. One of the Hale's, building a pack. Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that!?" Cora yelled at him as her eyes glazed over. "Do you have any idea how it felt to hear that you were alive!?" She added shaking her head.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you." Derek replied emotionlessly before the alarm system started blazing from inside and I extended my claws standing beside Derek.

"What's that?" Cora asked as we looked at the door on high alert.

"Trouble." I pointed out, extending my canines angrily before the door flew open, revealing the same alpha that we fought at the hospital and he growled as did Cora, running at him. "No, wait, wait-" I started cutting myself off as I watched her get picked up by the throat and flung to the ground easily.

"Ready for a rematch?" The alpha yelled at Derek and I before another alpha, a woman, came into the room shifted as she had extended claws on her hands and feet. Derek ran towards her but she grabbed him by the collar, throwing him into the wall and he hit it hard falling to the ground groaning. I snarled running at her as she tried to kick me in the face but I dodged her, grabbing her leg and threw her to the fall across from me before I watched her flip and land on her feet. I growled feeling my blood boil in anger. She looked up beside her at the bar Cora was just doing pull ups on before grabbing it and pulling it down, as gas hissed and filled the air. She twirled the bar in her hands before I groaned as it hit my jaw and I fell to the floor. I was about to get up before I gasped and felt the bar go through my stomach from my back and I yowled in pain as my eyes were blaring angrily.

"Amelia!?" Derek yelled from behind me as Cora stopped yelling and panting under the alpha that still held her throat.

"Everyone done?" A familiar voice asked and I painfully turned my head to see the same blind man from the hospital that had Scott help him get out of the elevator. "Because just listening to that was exhausting." He added in annoyance as the cane hit the floor with every step he made, walking to the middle of the floor. Derek slowly stood up walking towards me but the blind man beat him towards me first and smirked. "I'm sorry about this, Derek. I asked Kali to be gentle but I guess hearing about a stronger female rising to be alpha set her off." He added smirking.

"This is me being gentle." Kali argued turning the bar slightly and I groaned in pain as it twisted me from the inside with it.

"Let her go." I growled gasping before the leader, Deucalion obviously, looked towards the man who held Cora and waved him off. The alpha obeyed and let Cora go quickly. She got up and started running towards me but I growled warningly, making her freeze.

"See? We can be reasonable." Deucalion agreed from above me.

"What do you want?" Derek asked him glaring. "You want to kill me?" He added seeing my blood pouring onto the floor below me and I closed my eyes.