Lies of Omission

"Scott's asthma's back. He's not sure how but it came back, just as bad as it used to be. So now he keeps his inhaler on him all the time.. Just like he used to. It's been five days.. We haven't seen any new chimera's or the dread doctors. We all go to school, pretending as if nothing happening. But everyone seems to know. You just walk down the halls and no one is smiling. No one is laughing. You get the feeling that everyone can sense that something's coming. They just don't know what it is or let alone how bad it's going to be when it comes.
Every time I feel like I should do something about it, I find myself reaching for my phone and trying to text or call Derek.. Like he's going to call me back or answer one of my texts and I'm going to come up with a brilliant solution on how to save everyone when he does.. I don't know what to do. I don't think anyone does. Maybe that's why no one's really talking to each other. Sometimes we don't even notice each other. I think some of us are okay with that. Because not talking makes it easier to keep secrets. I don't know if anyone's really lying about things. Maybe it's more like lies of omission.
Maybe the worst lie is to Stilinksi.. No ones told him about Parrish yet. But then again no ones told Parrish either. He doesn't seem to remember to be taking the bodies and we think that he's only dangerous if you try and get in his way. If Stilinski knew the truth, he'd defiantly get in his way.. So Lydia and Stiles are trying to find the bodies, which means finding the Nemeton. They're driving around searching all of the woods but the last time that we found this thing, Stiles, Scott and Allison had to almost drown in ice water to save their parents from Jennifer and her stupid sacrifices.
But we're not the only ones looking for chimera's. Stilinski has everyone looking for the next target. Questioning anyone who's generic chimera, anyone whose got two sets of DNA but no one really knows why they're looking for. Some think it's a serial killer.. Some probably know it's worse.
The two chimera's that we know about, Hayden and Corey, they're both doing okay. Actually better than okay. They're healing faster and getting stronger so they don't need our help. I don't think they want it anyways.. No ones heard from Kira and Scott's getting more and more worried about Deaton. We know something's coming but all I can think about is how good is Scott going to be if he can't breath?" I said slowly sighing and looking up at Theo.

"You sound like you're trying to apologize." He said smirking at me and I slowly sighed shrugging.

"You came back to Beacon Hills looking for an alpha but you found two that run a single pack." I said looking up at him as he had him hands on either side of my legs as I sat on the counter. "I'm sorry that you found us because if Scott isn't doing okay neither am I." I said looking down.

"I'm not sorry I found you." Theo said and I looked up at him.

"You still want to be part of the pack?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Amelia. I'm with you." He said touching my cheek. "For better or worse." He added and I slowly sighed closing my eyes as I held his hand to my cheek with mine.

"Trust me, there's gonna be a lot of worse." I said slowly sighing.

"I'm counting on it." Theo replied kissing my forehead and I smiled into him before I furrowed my eyebrows sitting up.

"Do you hear that?" I asked as I listened to sirens.

"Is that the police?" Theo asked and I hopped off the counter as our hands entwined.

"It's an ambulance." I said and we walked out of the classroom and out the front of the school to see Corey with mercury coming out of his mouth and I widened my eyes as Mason shook his head.

"We were lifting weights and he just started puking." Mason said as they put Corey on a stretcher and into an ambulance.

"Don't let them take me! Please don't let them take me!" Corey yelled and I widened my eyes as I felt Scott's hand silence him and I turned to look at him and I hugged him sighing in relief. "Don't let them kill me!" Corey added looking at us.