Memories fade

And here we are.. Down to the final ten or so chapters.. 😭😭😭 I am so sad that I am letting Amelia and Teen Wolf go.. But it has to end sometime. :(

I groaned in annoyance as I got out of my car and saw Sheriff Stilinski investigating a smoking car with claw marks in it as Scott and Stiles were getting a brace on Stiles's hand. "What in the hell were you two thinking?" I asked walking towards them and they both turned to me.

"We were just trying to help." Scott replied laughing a bit before Sheriff came over also.

"Why don't you try and help me understand what the hell happened here?" Sheriff replied in annoyance and Stiles slowly nodded.

"Yup, well.. We were trying to gently persuade him to pull over.." Stiles stated eyeing me and I crossed my arms over my chest and looked back at the hood of the car with claw marks in it.

"He was getting away?" Scott asked eyeing us and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"He got away." Stilinski replied in annoyance and Stiles widened his eyes.

"What? So obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, dad!" Stiles replied as we followed his dad.

"You wanna guess what the stolen merchandise is?" Stilinksi asked before opening the back of the van and I smirked at the boys as there were many tanks just sitting there.

"Many critical life saving medical equipment." Stiles replied looking away from the van.

"No." Stilinksi stated crossing his arms over his chest.

"Poison gas?" Stiles asked again raising his eyebrow.

"Nope." Stilinksi replied eyeing his son.

"Are they filled with.. drugs?" Stiles asked furrowing his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Helium." I stated shaking my head in annoyance and the boys looked at me confused.

"Helium.." Stiles whispered leading off and I sighed at him before I walked to my car and the boys followed.

"This could be a good thing." Scott stated shrugging and looking at Stiles.

"That we saved helium?" Stiles replied in annoyance and Scott chuckled before I turned towards them.

"Scott means that they don't need us anymore, Stiles." I stated eyeing him and he scoffed.

"Oh, they'll need us." Stiles replied and I looked at Scott doubtedly.

"I mean, that we're all going to college. So Beacon Hills is going to have to survive without us." Scott stated he stood next to Stiles's jeep.

"Beacon Hills will go into the ground without us." Stiles replied and I slowly nodded.

"Stiles." I whispered and he looked at me. "They don't need us." I stated shrugging before Stilinski came towards us quickly.

"We need you." Stilinski stated eyeing the three of us and Stiles turned to me smirking and I slowly sighed pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"I spoke too soon." I replied rolling my eyes and walking after Sheriff.

~~~~~

I watched as Stilinski knelt in front of the little boy that Liam and Hayden found in the middle of no where by himself and I rose my eyebrow at Scott. "Alex.. You know we're having trouble locating your parents.. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method." Stilinski stated and I folded my arms over my chest at him. "An unusual method that might help you remember.. But I need you to be okay with is. I also need you to know that it's probably going to hurt." Stilinski stated eyeing the little boy.