The Fox and the Wolf

"He's not breathing!?" I felt myself scream as I turned Issac over onto his back and gasped as I saw his neck and part of his ear burnt. I felt myself get picked up from beside him and moved away. "He's not breathing!?" I yelled trying to run towards Issac but Derek held me back as paramedics surrounded Issac and put him on a stretcher.

"He's gonna be okay, Amelia." Derek reassured me into my ear over and over as I looked around to see Stiles' jeep gone.

"Jeep—the jeep is gone." I warned, clenching my fists as Derek turned towards Scott, letting me go.

"You need to tell Stilinski. You have to tell Stilinksi what's really wrong with Stiles, Scott. He's being possessed." Derek stated angrily before I felt myself fading out of the scene completely..

I gasped waking up and looking around before I breathed calmly as I saw that I laid in my bed inside of the loft. I saw Derek come in with a wet rag and move his way towards me quickly as he saw that I was awake. "You're okay." Derek reassured putting the rag on my forehead and I breathed heavily up at him.

"How long?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows around me as Derek rubbed his thumb over my cheek gently.

"Two days." Derek clarified and I took a deep breath. "You've been unconscious for two days." He added and I took the rag off of my forehead.

"They didn't find Stiles yet, did they?" I asked emotionless and he looked away from me.

"No." Derek replied and I sighed in defeat.

"And Issac?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and looked at Derek before he slowly looked back at me.

"Isn't healing.. I took some of the pain away but that's not going to do much." Derek stated quietly and I slowly nodded taking my tank top off and standing up so I was left in my underwear an bra. "Amelia, you need rest." Derek warned from behind me but I didn't listen as I walked towards my closet.

"Whoever is in Stiles' body, possessing him to hurt the people around him-" I started cutting myself off as I found clothes from my dresser. "-I'm gonna kill." I stated emotionlessly before I turned towards Derek as I got dressed. I watched as Derek furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his pillow as he sat on the bed. I followed his gaze to see one of Argent's emitters sticking out from under Derek's pillow and I rose my eyebrow at it.

"Did you put this here?" Derek asked confused and I scoffed at him.

"You said I was out for the last two days, so how could I?" I pointed out in annoyance and he clenched his jaw.

"Argent. Hurry and get dressed." Derek warned before getting up from the bed and walking out of the room.

"First you want me to stay here, now you want me to go.. Classic." I sighed in annoyance as I put on my pants.
~~~

I watched Argent cautiously walk into his study, holding up a gun and looking around slowly before he dropped it as he saw the emitter sticking out from his desk. "Lose something?" Derek asked from behind him and I watched Argent turn around quickly, holding the gun at Derek before Derek grabbed his arm, forcefully twisting it so Argent dropped the gun. Derek extended his claws on Argent's neck before Argent grabbed another pistol from his waist and pointed it at Derek's head angrily.

"Why are you breaking into my apartment?" Argent asked angrily, breathing heavily.

"Why are you leaving emitters in my loft?" Derek countered as I came into the scene eyeing Argent who quickly dropped the gun seeing that it was two against one.

"I have no idea why that would be in your loft." Argent states truthfully and they backed away from each other as Argent walked towards his desk. "I spent the entirety of the last two days trying to find Stiles." He added setting the pistol on the desk in front of him.