Chaos Rising

"I'm not going." I pointed out as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't argue with me on this, Amelia. It's an education." Derek countered and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"An education that I don't want or need." I argued shrugging. "Being a eighteen year old and in high school as a junior?" I added scoffing and he sighed.

"You fell back because you left town and didn't bother going to school after the fact. You're lucky they only held you back a year." Derek replied narrowing his eyes at me and I glared at him.

"And it's a wonder they even let you graduate." I stated showing a fake smile before he sighed at me. "Derek, we haven't seen Erica or Boyd for four months. It's been four months. I think I can miss the first day of school to help." I added and he eyed me before shrugging.

"No." He decided, kissing my forehead and I growled under my breath.

"Fine." I nodded walking away from him and he folded his arms over his chest as I walked towards the door.

"Amelia." Derek sighed in annoyance and I rose my eyebrow at him. "Don't do anything stupid." He warned and I scoffed.

"Byyye." I replied in annoyance. I ran out of the house before getting on my motorcycle and revving the engine as I skidded out of the woods.
~~~

I parked in the school parking lot and saw Scott pull up on his dirt bike and I laughed a bit getting off of my bike.  "Nice ride." I gestured as he looked next to him at two shiny black identical motorcycles before looking at the shiny black motorcycle that I drove and he slowly sighed.

"I'm poor, okay?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"So am I." I pointed out before we walked inside the school. Stiles walked towards us before we walked down the hall that I 'missed' so much.

"Do you think you can find something out for me?" Scott asked as we walked down the hall and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Sure." I replied shrugging and he nodded.

"So I went to get a tattoo Saturday.. But after an hour it healed." He replied confused and I rose my eyebrow. "I need to ask Derek how he managed to get the triskelion on his back without it healing. I-I know he has his hands full-" Scott started cutting himself off as we turned towards the bulletin board on the wall that had pictures of Erica and Boyd with MISSING under their names and I slowly sighed.

"You can ask me too, you know?" I asked looking away from the pictures and lifting up my shirt, to reveal the same tattoo Derek had on his back, on my hip and I watched Scott and Stiles both raise their eyebrows. "Derek and I got them together." I informed before I pulled my shirt back down.
~~~

I ran a hand through my hair as I sat in English with Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison. I looked down at my phone before it buzzed as did all of the other phones through out the classroom as everyone got a text. "The offing was bars by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth cowed somber under an over cast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." A woman read as she walked into the room and we all turned towards her confused. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read.. It is also the last text you will receive in this class." She added smiling and holding up her phone. "Phones off, everyone." She nodded and I sighed turning my phone off gently and placing it on the front of my desk.

"Buzzkill much." I whispered before I saw Scott smirk next to me as he heard me.
~~~~

Everyone copied the notes that the teacher wrote on the chalkboard before the new principal walked in. I rose my eyebrow as he talked with the her quietly before their eyes looked towards Scott and I and he walked out. "Uh, Mr. McCall and Miss Lune." Miss Blake said and I furrowed my eyebrows, packing my stuff into my bag before Scott and I walked into the hallway with her. "Uh, I'm sure it's an emergency, if your mother or aunt needs you to leave school.." She said leading off and looking at us and I rose my eyebrow. ".. But I'm gonna give both of you a warning in he nicest possible way.." She said sighing. "I am well aware of your attendance records. I don't want to see you slip back into old habits." She warned eyeing me and I crossed my arms over my chest.