Venoumous

I crossed my arms over my chest as I leant on a wooden post as Erica dragged Jackson down into the tunnels before Issac helped her drag him into the light. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asked not looking up at him.

"Nothing. Nothing happened." Jackson replied and I rose my eyebrow at him.

"You're lying." Derek said tilting his head at him before putting a pair of rubber gloves on.

"N-No, wait. I can prove it." Jackson stated and I furrowed my eyebrows. "I taped myself." He added before I looked at Derek who scoffed at him and Issac laughed.

"You taped yourself?" Issac asked jokingly.

"Yes. It was a full moon. Maybe while you were curled up in the corner having an existential crisis  about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so called 'gift' your big bad alpha promised me. What did I get? Nothing." Jackson whispered angrily. "You want proof? Let me get the video." Jackson added looking at Derek, who turned his head towards the left and I slowly stood up coming into the light.

"No. We have a better idea." I replied looking at Derek who took out a broken piece of a mirror and shining it at Jackson who whimpered.

"What is that?" Jackson asked before Erica and Issac dropped him on the floor, binding him so he couldn't move and Derek slowly walked towards him as Jackson panted and grunted trying to get loose.

"You know, Jackson.. You've always been kind of a snake." Derek said furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"And everyone knows that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." I added standing next to Derek before Erica opened Jackson's mouth before Derek let a drop of poison that the creature left on the mirror, into Jackson's mouth. He coughed and Erica and Issac let him go before he fell to the floor choking on it. I slowly looked at Derek shaking my head and he sighed.

"You're still a snake, Jackson.. Just not the snake we were looking for." Derek stated kneeling next to his paralyzed body. Issac kneeled next to him as Derek stood up.

"Now, you're gonna do one more thing for us.. Well, actually, for me.." Issac said smirking. "You're gonna tell the police that you lied about seeing my dad and I fight the night he was killed so I can go back to school." Issac warned and I rose my eyebrow grabbing Derek's arm and pulling him.

"What are you planning?" I asked and he slowly sighed.

"Relax. I just had a Plan B if Jackson wasn't the actual snake." He reassured and I furrowed my eyebrows. "They're going to kill Lydia when they have chemistry with her if she's the snake instead." Derek replied and I growled as my eyes went wide.

-Time Skip-

I walked into chemistry that I had on my schedule down in front of me. Yup. I did it. I signed up for Beacon Hills high school to protect Lydia and make sure that Issac and Erica don't harm her.. Junior year at Beacon Hills. Nice. I slowly sighed looking at a few empty seats as everyone stared at me once I walked in the class and I saw Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Issac and Erica, who all give me confused looks before I smirked at all of them. "Ah. We have a new student." The teacher said and I rose my eyebrow at him. Mr. Harris. "Amelia Lune. Like the Lunar Eclipse." He added smiling at his joke but I rolled my eyes. "Take a seat by anyone." He added and I nodded before I rose my eyebrow and sat by Allison. She looked at me confused before I eyed Scott looking back at Erica and Issac and he nodded. He must have overheard it from the two dumb-whits themselves. "Einstein once said there were two infinite possibilities. The universe and human stupidity. I don't know about the universe.. But I do know about human stupidity." Mr. Harris said putting his hand on Stiles shoulder patting it and I rolled my eyes. Ass. "So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round group experiment. Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one.. Or in Mr. Stilinski's case, less than one." He added before I dropped one of the chemical mixing tools on the ground, watching it shatter.