Wounds

"She's not dead." Derek stated pacing back and forth and I sighed at him.

"Derek, he said 'there was a dead body. It's Erica', doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles replied looking at Issac who was sitting on the counter drying.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked raising his eyebrow logically.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles pointed out in annoyance.

"And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one that saved Issac." I added crossing my arms over my chest as I leant on the wall next to Issac.

"She wasn't like us.. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Issac replied looking down and I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What if that's how Erica died? They, like put them against each other during the full moons to see which one survives. It's like werewolves thunder dome." Stiles added and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then we get them out tonight." I countered standing off of the wall.

"Be smart about this, Amelia. We can't just go storming in." Deaton warned and I rolled my eyes.

"Who said anything about storing in?" I asked turning towards him. "A pack is like a family. You attract yourselves to each other and we don't get pissed unless someone made us that way. If Erica is dead then they deserve to get stormed in.. Besides if Issac could get in, we can too." I stated nodding at Issac who showed me a smirk.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asked raising his eyebrow and I slowly sighed.

"We need a plan." I stated resting my head on the wall behind me.

"How are we going to come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less that twenty four hours?" Derek asked raising an eyebrow at me in annoyance and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"I think someone already did." Stiles stated reading something on his phone. "Beacon Hills First Nation closes its doors three months after vault robbery. Doesn't say here how it was robbed but it probably won't take long to figure out." Stiles said putting him phone down and I smirked.

"How long?" Derek asked raising his eyebrow.

"It's the Internet, Derek." Stiles replied laughing a bit but Derek still gave him a clueless look. "Okay, minutes." Stiles said in annoyance shaking his head.

-Time Skip-

"Okay." Stiles said putting a blueprint of the bank in front of Derek and I. "You see this? It's how they got in. It's a rooftop with an air conditioning vent." Stiles said marking it. "Leads down and inside the vault, which is here." Stiles said pointing at another side of the bank. "One of the robbers was lowered into that shaft, now that space is so small it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way." Stiles added sighing and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof, through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom." Stiles finished slamming the sharpie on the table and putting the cap on it.

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, we can." Stiles replied sighing in response. "But very, very barely." He added and I slowly sighed. "And they also patched the wall so I'm thinking we need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking a diamond bid-" Stiles started before Derek cut him off.

"Look, forget the drill." Derek stated and I smirked at him and Stiles furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry?" Stiles asked eyeing him confused and Derek looked over the blueprint carefully as his hands were sprawled out in front of him.