Don't Shoot

Life is great. I'm early but who really cares? 💋 Enjoy

Theo, Liam and I sat in Theo's car near the Zoo entrance as we waited for Mason. "Did you call him?" I asked and Liam looked at me through the rear view mirror as he sat in the back.

"Yeah, Nolan took the bait. He's trailing Mason right now. Apparently in a bright red car." Liam replied in annoyance and I scoffed.

"For Monroe trying to teach these kids how to hunt, she isn't teaching them well enough." I stated as I pulled out my phone. "I'll text Lydia and let her know that the Armory shouldn't be occupied. If Nolan is any good at being a hunter, he would have alarmed them that he knows where we are by now." I added and Theo looked at me.

"Why did you come with us instead of Malia and Scott?" Theo asked furrowing his eyebrows and changing the subject and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, it's not that I wanted to be closer to you, Theo." I replied in annoyance and he smirked at me. "I just know that Malia and Scott can take care of each other. I don't always need to be by his side because I'm his sister. Plus, he kinda asked me to watch you two." I shrugged and looked down at my phone.

"Hey, Mason's here." Liam pointed out and I looked in the rear view mirror to see Mason pull up behind us in Lydia's car. We all got out and walked towards Mason as he sat in the driver's seat and rolled down the window. "Hey, how close is he?" Liam asked and Mason shook his head.

"He's back down the road, don't look." Mason warned as Theo and I walked towards the trunk and opened it, grabbing the sleeping bags and blankets from it. "Should I come with you guys?" Mason added smiling excitedly and I looked at him as I stood beside the car now.

"His friends shoot to kill. Go home." Theo replied smirking at Mason and shaking his head before walking towards his truck and I sighed at him.

"Sorry, Mason." I nodded and he shook his head at me.

"Okay, yeah. Lydia would kill me if anything happened to her cars anyways, so.." Mason said leading off and I smiled at him and walked away.

"Don't worry about it." Liam reassured and put a hand on his shoulder. "Nolan's gonna do the rest." Liam added as I put the blankets in the back of Theo's truck.

"You think this is going to work?" Theo asked and I sighed at the supplies and looked at him.

"It has to." I replied and looked towards the enclosed zoo.
~~~~

Theo, Liam and I sat hunched against a rock in one of the exhibits as we spied on Nolan and two hunters that just met up with him near the entrance to the exhibit we were in. "Where are they?" One of the hunters asked looking around the outside of the cage.

"Inside the zoo. They're all here." Nolan replied as his voice quivered. "I-It's not just the two of you, is it?" Nolan asked furrowing his eyebrows and the hunters looked at him in annoyance.

"What do you mean 'just'?" They asked folding their arms over their chest and Nolan scoffed.

"It's not just a pack, okay? There's an alpha and a banshee, they're all here." Nolan warned and the hunters looked around the exhibit in annoyance.

"I don't see all them." One of the hunters pointed out as they walked towards a gate leading off into the old Lion exhibit.

"I don't see anyone." The other hunter pointed out and they turned back towards Nolan skeptically.

"I-I saw Liam, Theo and Amelia bringing a car full of food and supplies right here." Nolan stated as his voice rose in annoyance. "There were at least six sleeping bags, okay? They're here. They're all here!" Nolan said trying to persuade the hunters and Liam sighed looking back at Theo and I.