Put it Together

Aye, it's THURSDAY 😵

"You're going to bite Stiles." Lydia stated emotionless and eyeing Scott confused and Scott slowly looked up at her.

"To get him through the rift." Scott replied and I folded my arms over my chest as I watched them intently as we all stood in the police station. "It's the only way." He added before looking down at the counter that we placed all of our things on.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asked looking away from the window he stood at.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott replied not looking up at Peter.

"He's good at that." Malia agreed as Peter started pacing back and forth in front of us.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter stated sarcastically and I growled at him under my breath.

"You can shut up now." I stated in annoyance and Peter scoffed.

"Amelia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left." Peter stated and Lydia rolled her eyes at him.

"That's why I'm the only person who's going. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason, as-as long as someone is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on." Scott stated shaking his head and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I like your plan Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles, but it can't work." Peter replied and I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"How do you know?" Malia asked narrowing her eyes.

"Logic. Life experience." Peter sarcastically stated and she rolled her eyes at him. "What are the odds that you get taken? What if Stiles isn't there, what if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter asked angrily before I growled at him and he looked at me.

"You got a better idea?" I asked and he scoffed.

"Yeah. It's called 'run like hell'." Peter replied and I rolled my eyes at him before he looked at Malia. "So? Leave in five?" He asked and she walked towards him.

"You promised that you'd help us. We still need to find the rift." Malia stated and I walked over to Scott and Liam before looking down at the map of the town that they were looking at as well.

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter whispered and I sighed at him.

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves." I replied looking up at Peter and he looked at me over Malia's shoulder.

"Amelia, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds, but this?" Peter asked shaking his head. "You don't walk away from. You run." He whispered before walking out of the side door and it closed behind him before I looked at Malia who was standing there watching the door he went through.
~~~~

"When you were here before, how long until the Ghost Riders showed up?" Scott asked as Malia, Lydia, Scott and I walked through the woods.

"A couple minutes." Malia replied emotionless and Lydia sighed behind me.

"That's reassuring." She stated sarcastically and Malia sighed.

"What's a rift supposed to look like?" Malia asked looking at Scott and I as we walked.

"If it's a tear in the fabric of our world? Theoretically, it could look like anything from a microscopic black hole to a free floating Einstein-Rosen bridge." Lydia replied in annoyance before there three of us stopped on some dead grass and I felt something.. It was like a vibration or ora of some kind. I looked up and everyone else did before I furrowed my eyebrows. "I really hope it's not up there." Lydia added sighing and I slowly shook my head at her.