Party Guests

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time, one of us is going to be too hurt to heal." Derek sighed as we walked onto the bus.

"Ugh, I get it. We can't save Jackson." Scott replied as I sat down in one of the seats with Derek behind me sprawling his arms around me protectively.

"We can't seem to kill him, either." I stated wincing at my cut on my back before I slowly sat back. "I've seen a lot of things, Scott.. But I've never seen anything like this." I stated holding Derek's hand in mine.

"And every new moon is just going to make him a stronger." Derek said behind me sighing.

"Then how do we stop him?" Scott asked still standing and I scoffed looking away. .

"I don't know." I whispered and felt Scott stare at me. "I don't even know if we can." I added shaking my head.

"Maybe we should just let the Argent's handle it." Scott suggested and I put my head back against the seat.

"I'm the one who turned him." Derek said drawing his arms back towards him and I slowly closed my eyes breathing deeply out. "It's my fault." He added emotionless.

"Yeah, but you didn't turn him into this." Scott replied arguing. "This happened because of something in his past, right?" Scott asked and I gave a dry laugh.

"That's a legend in a book, it's not that simple." Derek replied looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked shaking his head confused. "What are you not telling me?" He added crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?" Derek said defending himself.

"Because there's always something you're not telling either of us." I whispered not looking at him.

"Well, maybe I do it to protect you." He countered and I slowly looked down.

"Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?" Scott asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Go home, Scott." I whispered looking up at him. "Sleep, heal. Make sure your friends are safe.. Full moons coming. With the way things are going, I have a feeling it's going to be a rough one." I stated before walking to the front of the bus.

-Time Skip-

Derek sat on the ground opening the chest again and I watched as the top of it fell on the floor with the Symbol that Derek had tattooed on his back. "What is that?" Issac asked tracing it with his fingers slowly.

"It's a triskelion." Boyd answered and we all turned towards him. "The spirals mean different things. Past, present and future. Mother, father, child?" He asked looking between Derek and I.

"You know what it means to me?" Derek asked raising his eyebrow at Boyd.

"Alpha, beta, omega?" Boyd asked guessing.

"That's right. It's a spiral that reminds us that we can all rise or fall together. Betas can become alphas." Derek said looking at me. "But alphas can also fall and become betas or even omegas." He added looking at the betas.

"Like Scott?" Issac asked and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Scott's with us." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Really? Then where is he now?" Issac asked looking around and raising his eyebrow sarcastically.

"He's looking for Jackson." Derek replied standing in front of him challengingly. "Don't worry, he's not gonna have it easy tonight either. None of us will." Derek added taking the chains out of the chest. "There's a price you pay for this kind of power. You get the ability to heal. But tonight you're going to want to kill anything you find." He added handing them to Issac before getting more.