The Last Chimera

I leant on the doorway as Scott threw the bloody washcloth in the sink.. He sprawled his hands out on either side and glared at his bloody, slashed up stomach and chest. I looked down as he groaned in anger and flashed his red eyes into the mirror trying to heal from the pain. I jumped as he pounded on the sink in aggravation and frustration at not healing fast enough. "Scott." I warned before I slowly walked towards him, grabbing him before putting him on the toilet. "Here." I whispered before I opened the cabinet and grabbed two bandages before I bandaged him. "There." I said and he sternly nodded before walking back into his room and putting on a shirt and grabbing his helmet. I slowly sighed as I bandaged my chest where Theo dig his claws. Scott walked slowly out of his room and into the hallway before leaning on the wall and I furrowed my eyebrows. He dropped his helmet and walked a few steps before holding onto the wall as he heavily breathed. I grabbed his helmet putting it under my arm before Scott fell to the floor unconscious and I widened my eyes. "Scott!" I yelled running towards him.

I rolled Scott over on his back and slapped him before he widened his eyes and I furrowed my eyebrows down at him. "I-I'm fine." Scott whispered and we both looked up to heard footsteps before we saw Parrish.

"Oh, thank god." Parrish stated and I helped Scott up. "You're bleeding." He added before looking at Scott's stomach and my chest and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not that bad. What are you doing here." I stated and he slowly sighed.

"I need your help." Parrish replied looking between Scott and I as Scott grabbed his helmet and stood on his own again.

"With what?" Scott asked confused.

"With her." Parrish replied before he went to the end of the hall again and slowly brought in Lydia whose head was tilted as if she was possessed and she just stood there unresponsive. "I found her out in the woods. Her body was freezing. She was practically hypothermic.. But that wasn't even the worst part." Parrish stated as he looked between Lydia, Scott and I. "She carved a symbol into a rock with her fingernails.. It was a badge.. A sheriff's badge." Parrish stated and I slowly sighed as my heart became heavy and I looked at Scott.

"No.." Scott whispered before I looked back up at Lydia. "It's a warning." Scott added clenching his jaw.
~~~~~

Scott swung the hospital doors open as I ran in after Parrish who was holding Lydia in his arms. "Help! Get someone to help me!" Parrish yelled as we ran into the hospital lobby before four doctors came towards us with a stretcher. "Help. I need help. I got an eighteen year old female, potentially hypothermic." Parrish stated as he laid Lydia down in the stretcher and she gasped for breaths. Scott and I ran towards the elevator at the end of the hall and I frantically pressed the button before it opened. We got inside before Scott pressed level two. We looked back at Parrish who nodded at us and we nodded back as the doors closed. I slowly leant on the elevator wall as Scott adjusted his jacket trying to cover up his blood spot on his shirt. The doors opened and Scott groaned and winced as he pushed himself off the wall before we both walked out of the elevator.

"What do you mean he looks fine? It looks like someone took a baseball bat to his neck." Stiles stated in frustration as we slowly walked towards the doors leading into the waiting rooms but stopped in the hall.

"Because it's a minor injury." The doctor replied.

"Did he say minor internally? When is anything internally minor!?" Stiles asked in aggravation as he stood next to the doctor and Melissa. "I need to know what is going on here. Someone needs to tell me what is happening." Stiles said as he looked between Melissa and the doctor and I looked at the sheriff who was laying unconsciously and uncomfortably in the room beside Scott and I as we stood in the hallway.. "Somebody needs to tell me what's happening to him!?" Stiles yelled again angrily.