At Sundown

Happy Whatever day you're reading this ;)

"Stile.. An arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals, to climb over a fence." Scott read as he looked up the word on the internet.

"Yeah, somehow I don't think that's the Stiles we're looking for." I replied rolling my eyes at him.

"Maybe Malia's found something?" Lydia asked and I looked at her and shrugged as we sat in the library.

"I doubt it. She's been taking a make-up test all morning." I stated and looked back at the computer screen before a howl came from inside the school and I nodded. "I guess the test isn't going well." I added before we grabbed our stuff and quickly ran out of the library. "You guys go check on Lydia's mom. I'll find Malia." I stated before I ran into the school and towards the storage closet she was chaining herself up in yesterday. I opened the door slowly before closing it behind me. I heard low growls and I turned to see Malia in coyote form with her blue eyes blazing towards me as she growled. "Malia. It's okay. You're safe." I whispered slowly walking towards her but she snarled at me. "I'm not going to hurt you." I added before I heard footsteps come in behind me and I looked to see Scott, Lydia, her mom and Sheriff Stilinski.

"I think she's calming down." Scott stated from behind me before Malia growled angrily at us.

"Maybe you should growl back?" Stilinski asked and I rolled my eyes at him. Malia snarled again and Natalie, Lydia's mom, gasped in fear. "Scott, Amelia. You guys are both alphas... Can't you just make her a little more docile?" Sheriff added and I looked at Scott who sighed before I slowly shook my head.

"She's not the problem.. We are. This is her territory. We have to get out of her if we want to calm her down." I stated looking at Scott and Lydia who nodded.

"Yeah, come on. Come on." Scott replied and turned before we were near the door.

"Malia came here to get through the full moons. Then we started using the lake house." Lydia stated and her mom furrowed her eyebrows.

"I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house." Natalie stated confused.

"Just be happy about all of the things I don't tell you." Lydia replied in annoyance and I folded my arms over my chest before Malia growled and came towards us before she transitioned and stood in her human form. Stilinski and Natalie looked away as she stood there butt ass naked.

"It's alright, I'm okay." Malia stated nodding and I sighed at her before Natalie walked towards her with clothes and I turned to Stilinski.

"Any idea what made her shift?" Stilinski asked and I slowly shrugged.

"She's under a lot of pressure. School, her life after graduation." Scott replied and Lydia scoffed.

"Her mom trying to kill her." Lydia added and I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

"That shouldn't make her shift." I replied and looked at Scott and Malia. "Could it be connected to Stiles?" I asked and Lydia sighed.

"Hard to tell since we don't know what a Stiles is." Lydia replied in annoyance.

"It's a he." Stilinksi replied and we furrowed our eyebrows at him.

"Who?" Scott asked confused.

"Stiles. It's a family nickname. I never used it but uh, my father did." Stilinski replied and folded his arms over his chest and I rose my eyebrow and looked at Scott and Lydia.

~~~~

Mrs. Stilinski came into the living-room and handed Sheriff a box before she sat down. "Thanks, honey." Sheriff stated and she smiled at him as he opened the box. "He was an Army engineer. Ended the war one bridge at a time." Sheriff stated before pulling a picture out of the box and handing it to Scott.