Chapter 11

I feel bad for not updating in a while, here's chapter 11!! Two updates within a couple hours!

---

Hiccup squeaked slightly as Jack showered him in kisses on his neck.
"J-Jack" Hiccup whined as he closed his eyes, and arched his back slightly.
Jack, taking this as a good sign smiled hesitantly wriggled Hiccup out of his shirt, exposing his bare chest. Hiccups chest was rising and falling quite rapidly and his cheeks were flushed a deep red. Jack's cheeks were too, a bright red. "Hiccup," Jack said staring contently at his friend, "I can't hold back." Hiccup's face brightened, "t-then go ahead." He muttered.

Jack caught his breath but then nodded. He cautiously put his hands on Hiccup's chest and rubbed his crotch along Hiccup's.
Jack worried on his lower lip as Hiccup closed his eyes. Was he going too far? He stopped but when he did Hiccup asked, "why'd you stop?" Jack sighed in relief, smiled, and continued.

After a couple minutes of this Hiccup broke the silence. "J-Jack?" he panted softly, "p-please enter, enter me," Jack hoped the sun had set far enough so that Hiccup couldn't see his face instantaneously turn the same shade of the sky. "Please?" Hiccup whined and reached up and cupped Jack's face in his hands. Jack obeyed. He and Hiccup took off Hiccup's pants. Hiccup bit his lip as Jack took off his shirt and unzipped his pants, letting his crotch stand out straight. His was bigger than Hiccup's. He rubbed his crotch against the chocolate haired boys opening, teasing him.