Chapter 38

A/N: it's a day late because I was being... Stage manager for a recital all weekend!!! Literally Saturday from 7am to 6:30pm then on Sunday from 11am to 8:30pm. Excuse valid

🔆here's the next chapter!🔆

Hiccup's POV

Even though I had just arrived to meet my snowflake early in the morning, I had drifted off to sleep in a heartbeat.
I'm the small spoon but it's all good, I'm shorter anyways.
My back was pressed to Jack's chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist. I lay on his bed sleeping away, until I was suddenly awoken by the sound of sobs.

Jack's (dream) POV

I was dreaming peacefully until Pitch showed up.
Hiccup and I were walking happily holding hands as we headed towards the park. I had a picnic basket in one hand and Hiccup was holding the blanket.
We were laughing about how the twins had recently made their dog dig a bunch of holes in their yard and now they have to fill the holes.
We got to the park and Hiccup set out the blanket. The wind from the blanket pushed up his hair revealing his eyes that he covered slightly with his bangs. I blushed at the sight and set the blanket down to help straighten it out.
We sat down and I began taking out our sandwiches and juice.
Then a figure step out from behind a nearby tree. Immediately I knew who it was. We both stood up, but I pulled Hiccup behind me.
"Give me the boy, Jack!" He snarled and reached out his long slim fingers.
"Never!" I spat back, "now leave us alone."
He smiled wickedly and I saw his eyes look behind me.
"Mmmph!"
I spun around to see one of Pitch's men cover Hiccup's mouth and drag him away. I spun around again to demand his man release him, but he wasn't there. I turned my head back towards Hiccup, but he was gone too.
"Hiccup? Hiccup?!" I yelled looking frantically around the park. The trees around me started to flicker like some sort of hologram then vanish.
"What's going on?"
Everything around me as disappearing and turning the world around me to white. I crumpled to my knees and covered my eyes.
"He's mine now.... He's mine now.... He's mine now" A voice echoed in the white space around me.
What's going on?! I covered my face to try to stop the tears that began to fall.
What's going on?
What's going on?!
"Jack? Jack! Jack!..."

Hiccup's POV

"Jack? Jack! Jack!... Wake up Jack!"
I was shaking him awake, now sitting up with my hands on his shoulders.
His eyes were wet with tears and the pillow was wet. Then his eyes flew open and immediately met mine. He shot up and squeezed me close to him.
"Jack are you alright?" I gasped.
He cried into my chest but I felt a slight nod of his head. I wrapped my arms around him to return the hug.