Chapter 27

Jack placed Hiccup on the bed, and straddled him. He leaned down and showered his lover in kisses from his forehead, to his neck, down his chest to an raised bud.
Jack flicked his tongue over it, causing Hiccup to bit his lip.
"Let your moans out, I want o hear you voice." Jack put his whole mouth the erect bud sucked softly.
"Mmmph!" Hiccup groaned in pleasure.
Hiccups moans really turned Jack on, and writhing a matter of minutes, Jack was hard. Jack kissed lower, past Hiccup's navel, down to his hard.
The snowflake placed his tip at the entrance of his freckled lover,
rubbing it gently.
Hiccup covered his eyes with his hands to hide the embarrassment.
"I'm going in," Jack whispered into Hiccup's ear.
Gently, Jack pushed in, just his head, hen let his brunette adjust to his size. Hiccup bit his bottom lip.
"Are you ok?" Hiccup silently nodded, in fear that a load moan might escape his lips. Jack pushed in farther, causing Hiccup to tighten a bit.
"So- so tight," Jack groaned in pleasure.
"M-move,"
"Huh?"
"Move inside me!" Hiccup begged.
Jack didn't hesitate and began moving in and out of his lover.
Hiccup arched his back in pleasure.
"F-f-faster Jack!" Hiccup panted, craving a faster pace.

Hiccup's begging was turning him on and his length grew.
"Hiccup! Beg more." Jack said in a husky breath. He began to move in and out, faster and harder.
"J-Jack! Harder p-please!"
The sound of skin slapping against skin was the only noise in the room, besides two quietly moaning males.
"H-Hiccup! I'm- I'm close!"
Jack pushed in harder and faster as he was nearing his climax.
"Me- me too!"
"Hic-! Urrrghh!" With that, Jack felt hiccup tighten, his hard throb, and release inside his brunette.  Hiccup, released his fluids on to himself and the snowflake.
Exhausted, Jack flopped down next to
Hiccup. Hiccup snuggled close to his boyfriend and kissed his neck.
"Hehe, thanks for tonight honey" he said and then fell asleep.
Jack blushed, being called honey, but wrapped his arms around his brunette and soon, too fell asleep.

A/N: heeeey what's up? 😋 I'm happy, wanna know why? - I'm gonna tell you, you can chose to stick around or not ~ I'm gonna cosplay! Yeahhhh!
I'm cosplaying Mikasa (w/o 3DMG though) but still! ~ haha except I'm presenting a presentation that day but whatever! 😅 I'm super excited!

🔆🔆🔆 Other news: (if you even actually read this far) 🔆🔆🔆
I'm putting in plot twist - all shall be discovered in the following chapters!
Later -- ✌🏼️out