Chapter 31

A/N: hey! what's up?! hello!
⚠️ warning: dirty scene ahead ⚠️

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

~meanwhile back at the storage building~

Hiccup's POV

"The name is," he paused, "Pitch"
Pitch? Where have I heard that name before?
Before I could think more about it, Pitch, flipped me onto my back and got on top of me. My eyes widened and I began to squirm once again.
"Squirming won't help your situation," he sneered and poked my forehead. I flinched and glared.
Pitch pulled a black piece of fabric out from his back pocket and proceeded to tie it so I couldn't see anything.
"Hey!"
"Shhh, don't speak" he whispered. I nervously gulped not knowing what was happening to me.
The next thing I knew thin, cold fingers, wrapped around the waistband of my pants.
"W-wait!" I squeaked
My pants were pulled down my ass and legs were exposed to the cold air.
A single cold finger rubs agains the fabric of my boxers.
"N-no! Stop!"
Then there was a period of silence. I was there, lying on the ground, tied up, not knowing what was going on around me. Maybe he had stopped. During this period of silence I racked my brain on who this Pitch guy was.

~ flashback ~

"I met this guy one time. It was a dark night a couple weeks ago and I was walking down the streets of Burgess. As I was walking past an alley way I was pulled into it and gagged so I couldn't speak. The person had my hands together behind my back with a tight grasp and I couldn't escape. I remember a raspy voice say, "the name is Pitch" and him begin to touch me. I was so scared. I kicked my leg back and managed to nail him in the crotch. Making him double over in pain. Just watch your back. Promise me that Hiccup."

~ end of flashback ~

(Still Hiccup's POV)

"I know who you are!" I shout, "once I get out of here, I'm going to report you!" I say

I hear Pitch angrily blow more air out of his nose than regular breathing. I bite my lip.

Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say with the situation that I'm in.

A hand rubs against my crotch and I let out a small yelp. I bite my lip to hold back my sounds.
"Don't hold back. Let me hear your voice. I know you want it." He says as he starts pumping on my crotch.
"N-no! I don't want this!"
"Oh really? Your body is telling me otherwise."
He smirks and begins moving faster.
"Mmmph!" I groan. I hate this! C'mon body! Fight against it!
"Resistant aren't we?" Pitch asks.
A bony finger dances around my entrance.
"Are you ready?"
I squirm in place, I know what's coming and I'm most certainly not ready.
My breathing has become short, as I near my climax. Without warning, Pitch slips his finger into me.
"Ahhh!" I moan. I bite my tongue. I can't show him that I'm feeling pleasure.

He moves his fingers in and out of me at an ungodly speed. I shutter and tighten around his fingers as I release, covering myself and him in my juices.
I hear him chuckle and take my blindfold off. My chest is heaving up and down and is covered in the sticky substance.

Pitch smirks at me and forces my mouth open with his hand.
"Clean" he demands and shoves his fingers in, deep. I choke on his fingers as he makes me lick my own fluids off his hands. My eyes have tears in them as it's hard for me to breath with fingers in my mouth.
"Now now." He says, "it's my turn" he takes out his own hard and places it at my entrance.
"No!" I shout.
Help
Just as his tip is entering my ass, daylight streams into the building.
Pitch turns around angrily and snarls, "what the hell?! Get the hell ou-" he doesn't have time to finish before he is knocked unconscious by no one other than..

A/N: mwahahaha I'm so evil 😈 I'm so sorry but mwahahaha