Chapter 37

A/N: despite it being Father's Day weekend, I still wrote this.

Hiccup must be so worried. And sure enough, he was.
Hiccup was up, wide awake in his empty room. He couldn't sleep a wink. He was too worried about his boyfriends condition. He stared at the clock until 6 o'clock. He sprung from his bed. Visiting hours start at 7. After showering, dressing and eating it was 7:30. He silently left the house, with his parents still asleep. A note was left on the table saying that he was driving to the hospital to see Jack.
He arrived surprisingly early and had to wait for 10 minutes in his car.
Right at the top of the hour he walked into the doors and asked to see Jackson Frost.

Jack's POV

I closed my eyes and groaned. "I'm so bored." I shifted under the white sheets and groaned again. My ass still hurts.
At least Pitch has been found by the police. I wonder what they're going to do.
Just then a knock came to my door.
"Come in."
"Me. Frost. It's Hiccup."
I large smile appeared on my face.
"Send him in"
Hiccup stepped in with a worrisome look on his face but it immediately brightened seeing me. He shuffled over to me and I held out my arms for a hug.
He accepted and hugged right back.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too.... Jack Frost! How could you do something like that?!
I was a bit taken aback by his temper.
I lowered my eyes. "I'm sorry Hiccup. But I needed to do it. I wasn't going to let him get away with what he did. Please forgive me." I hung my head.
He lifted my chin to meet his eyes.
"I forgive you. But if you ever do something like that again.. Jack I don't know what I would do without you. I could've helped if I came with you. I'm strong too!"
I chuckles softly. "Ok. Show me your muscles."
He shows me his little twig arms and flushes red. "I AM strong! You just can't see my muscles, but they're there!"
I laughed and kissed my brunette and he kisses back.
"Pitch has been captured now. By the police."
"So tell me what happened Jack."
"Well first! ..." I stopped. I haven't told anyone about flying. "First, promise to keep this part a secret."
My boyfriend looked at me curiously. "What so secretive?"
"Well, I've never told anyone this. I can fly."
He was stunned, I could tell by the expression on his face.
"W-what?"
"I can fly. I talk to the wind and it responds. He still looked so confused. I sighed and thought of something. "Hey wind, give me your best howl."
Sure enough, there was a loud howling sound outside the window.
"Woah!"
"Yeah! I know right! But anyways don't tell anyone."
He nodded and I continued with telling story.
"So the wind took my to where Pitch was. We fought for a little bit then he dragged me into the same building you were rapped in. I think it was his like, hideaway or something like that. Just as he was hitting my sweet spot I heated sirens and before I knew it, the police and paramedics were bursting in."

"Wait wait." Hiccup stops me, "how did the police and paramedics know where you were?"
"I- I don't know. I guess it's a mystery."
"Well the police probably know who called. We should ask them when you get released from here.
I nod in agreement. I pat the bed and scooch over, wincing slightly at the pain.
"Come cuddle. Please"
Hiccup smiles and climbs in. "Is this allowed?"
I spoon him and my chest press to his small back.
"Who cares?"

A/N: I honestly have no idea how long this fanfic will be. I will just keep going until I can't think of anything else to write or it starts getting really weird 😂

anyways I hope you all are still enjoying this! Please let me know if you are