Chapter 41

Hiccup's POV

"Jack, I want to talk about Matty."
He looked over from where he was sitting on the bed and nodded at me.
"What about Matty?"
"Jack, he saved you life and didn't even reveal himself, except us, that he saved you. Aren't you wondering why?"
"Yeah that does seem sorta weird. Should we ask him?"
I nodded. The worst he could possible say is I don't want to talk about it, or something along those lines.
Jack patted the bed next to him, signaling for me to come sit next to him. I smiled and plopped down next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.
"In the morning," my snowflake whispered and brought him and myself under the blankets.
"Goodnight snowflake." I yawned
"Goodnight."

~the next morning~

Jack and I got up at 7 o'clock. We both decided to quietly tiptoe into the room where Matty was staying.
I knocked quietly then creaked open the door. The bed was made and over by the window was a small figure, silhouetted by the rising sun.
"Matty? It's Hiccup and Jack. May we come in?"
Although he didn't turn around, I saw his head nod.
"Matty?" Jack asked, taking initiative to speak first, "can we ask you something?"
"I guess so. Lay it on me."
"Is there a reason why you didn't reveal that you saved me to the law enforcement?"
I heard his breath get caught in his throat and his body sort of tense up.
A minute passed and I was about to reassure him that it was ok if he didn't want to tell us, but he began to speak.

Matty's POV

I heard a sound, although just sorta ignored it and kept looking out the window
"Matty, it's Hiccup and Jack. May we come in?"
I nodded. Footsteps approached me.
"Matty? Can we ask you something?"
Why would they wanna ask me a question?
"I guess so, Lay it on me."
"Is there a reason why you didn't reveal that you saved me to the law enforcement?"
I caught my breath. Yeah, there is a major reason why I didn't reveal myself. Should I tell them? I barely know them. But I don't have anyone else to talk to. My sister is gone and so are my parents. There's my stepfather but I don't want him knowing where I am. Then again what if I do t tell them? Would they go and reveal me to the police? I should tell them, so they won't tell.
Alright, I'll tell them

A/N:
Question: why do you think he didn't want to reveal himself?

Comment and vote pretty please! Thank you!!!! 💕 I can't believe 6k views!