Chapter 28

There were only a few weeks left before Christmas break and I was so excited. It was my favourite holiday. There were presents. And food. And my grandparents always came over. And food. And presents. And it was great.

I was sat with Phil, PJ and Chris in the corner of the library and we were excitedly talking about Christmas.

"Have you watched the new John Lewis advert?" PJ asked excitedly. "I cried,"

"You're so sappy," Chris said.

"You probably cried as well," PJ said and Chris just stuck his tongue out at him.

"Oh Phil!" I said. "I keep forgetting to ask you, do you want to spend Christmas with us?" I asked. "It's fine if you don't want to if you have like other family or whatever but you're welcome to come over to ours it's just going to be me, my mum and her parents,"

"I would love to, I think Martyn mentioned something about me going to see him in Scotland but that just seems like a lot of effort so it's perfect actually," Phil said smiling, leaning over and kissing me.

"I thought the cutesy, honeymoon period was supposed to be over already," Chris said. "Don't get my wrong, i love that you guys are together. Like seriously OTP. But you're like too cute,"

"Leave them alone," PJ said slapping his arm and I just kissed Phil's cheek and ignored them. And he smiled.

Next chapter is like slightly dramatic or whatever so sorry this is short. Xx