Chapter 2

I wake up to banging. And I groan loudly. My head throbs so badly and I just want it to stop. I open my eyes blearily and realise I'm in my room. I don't remember getting here. I don't remember much. The club. Chris. PJ. Blue eyes. Black hair. Phil. I smile slightly at the thought and then my mum walks into my room with a semi-stern look on her face. She hands me some aspirin and water and I accept them gratefully, quickly swallowing them and feeling an almost instant kind of relief.

"Thanks mum," I say. Lying back down on my bed.

"Have a nice time?" She asked with a disapproving voice.

"Yes thanks," I murmur. "It wasn't my idea, you know,"

"Of course I know that, you hardly leave the house let alone go to clubs, I guess I'll let it slide this time but tell me next time? And not so much to drink? You'll destroy your liver. You're only young," she lectures.

"Okay. I'm sorry," I say, rolling over and burying my head in my cushion.

"I'll let you sleep," she says and leaves the room. I quickly drift back off to sleep.

Several hours later, Chris and PJ bounce into my room pulling me out of my gorgeous sleep.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"Someone's grumpy," PJ observes as he sits down on the bed.

"Maybe because I have a major hangover because you made me go out last night," I retorted.

"We didn't make you drink anything! And we brought you home and tucked you into bed and explained everything to your mum and sang you lullabies!" Chris defends mockingly and I throw a cushion at him as he sits down as well "and you seemed like you had a good time, didn't you?"

"Did I? I don't remember much," I say sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Nothing?" PJ asks.

"I remember dancing and loud music and...Phil," I say.

"Do you remember when he kissed you?" Chris teases and I look up startled.

"What?" I ask surprised.

"You forgot that?" PJ asked incredulously. "That was like the best part of the night. So dramatic," PJ said. I just blinked.

"Wow, you really did drink a lot," Chris says.

"Thanks for clearing that up mate," I respond dryly.

Phil kissed me??? Why don't I remember that??

And then I do. I remember his lips and I remember our dancing. I smile.

"Somebody's got a crush," PJ says in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up," I say throwing a cushion at him.

"Come on, let's play Mario Kart," Chris suggests and we set it up, sitting on my bed playing for several hours and eating pizza before PJs mum rings saying he needs to get home so they leave.

I lay back down, fully happy just to have spent the day lying in bed with my two best friends. I lay back down and drift of to sleep thinking of Phil.