Chapter 1

Sakura's Pov

I'm Sakura Haruno. I'm 21 years old .There's really not much to say about my life, but I'll just fill you in with the details.
My father owns a very large company(not to brag) that deals with the production of gadgets(Haruno Tech.). Laptops, phones and all sorts, they're pretty nice though.
My mum died after an accident which I don't really remember 'cause I was just two years of age.
My best friend is Ino Yamanaka. And when I mean best, I mean the BEST .Of course I have other friends, but,they're not as close as Ino and I. We all hang out in the huge mansion my dad left for me when he left for his 'extremely long business trip that will only last for five days'(more like five years), anyway back to the hanging out part, my friends and I hang out in the house, but Ino literally lives there with me. She has 'an apartment' of her own(more like a bad ass condominium). We're both in the same shoes, but her dad died, and her mum owns a world wide fashion industry, which is all in her(Ino) name according to the will her mum wrote...or announced.

**Flashback**

"*sob, sob, sniff* attention all workers. I think I'm down with a deadly disease, so I'm going to use you all as witnesses to my will. (Points at cameraman) you, capture this moment and make ten copies *sniff*and give five to my lawyer", Ino's mum said, crying.
"But, I don't know your lawyer", the cameraman said feeling guilty. "Fine, let the sick woman do the job*sniff*", she replied, then continued, "Now everyone, this is my will (starts reading) when I die....*sniff* *total breakdown, for about five minutes*...All my properties go to my beautiful, gorgeous, precious little pearl Ino*sniff*including this industry", she said.
"Ugh!Mom, for the last time, you just have five huge pimples on your face, it's not a deadly disease", Ino said angrily.
"*sniff*better safe than sorry, my dear", her mum replied.

**End of Flashback**

Ah, those days. Anyway, I went to Konoha high school, where I met Ino, and the rest of my friends. It felt like a school for snotty rich kids, I mean why couldn't I just go to a normal school ugh. At least I met Ino there.
I was an 'A+ collector' in the technical science department,if I do say so myself . Why shouldn't I be, right? I need to keep up with the family business.
Unfortunately, there was this Really(TIMES INFINITY!!!) cute boy that came at the last year of high school. I didn't really get to know him, probably because anytime you wanna borrow a pencil from him, or ask for his name, or want to get to know him better, he just stays silent and gives you this 'I'm-not-interested-so-leave-me-before-I-punch-you' glare. Duh.
And fortunately, I was considered the luckiest girl in the world, 'cause he agreed to take a picture with me but rejected the other girls at the end of our graduation ceremony. He didn't really reject them, it was more like leaving them while taking the picture, but he stayed for mine (And that's all that really mattered :-D ). But it was too bad we didn't ever have a conversation.
Now, I have five days before I graduate from college (FREEDOM!!) and now I am fully capable of working at my father's company, at least I think I am.
And this might sound weird, but I don't have a car(I know, I know, I'm 21 years old and I don't have a car) it's not really bad cause I have a driver, so I'm still okay. But I really want my own car, and not a driver(my end of the school wish).