Chapter 43

Sakura's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night. Is it the cravings? No, it's the sudden urge to be creative.
I paced around the room quietly in order to not wake Sasuke...and Itachi?
Ugh, my hands feel uneasy, time to go major girl mode.
I got every tiny fabric I could find. Hell, I even cut one of Sasuke's shirts just to make...mini bows.

'Ah that feels better', inner said.
'Now to put them away', I said.
'Heck no. Your works are to be known all over the world!', inner exclaimed.
'How?', I asked.

Sasuke's pov

That was some kind of night. Sakura's still sleeping beside me and Itachi still seems to be on the floor, can't really see him.
"Morning Sasuke", Sakura giggled standing up.
"Hn. What's with the creepy smile?", I asked.
"Oh nothing. You just look so cute in the morning", she said pulling my cheeks and leaving the room.
What's she on about?

"Morning mother", I said descending the stairs.
"Oh...morning Sasuke?", mother said looking at me.
"Something wrong?", I asked.
Her eyes traveled to something behind me, then back to me with her 'oh so motherly and sweet' smile which definitely wasn't for me.
"Nothing suke. Where's Itachi?", she asked as I turned back to see Sakura.
"Good morning Mito",she giggled.
She's getting all the attention in the house. I used to be the youngest here, even younger than most part time maids here. Hmph.

Sakura's pov

Ha, Sasuke has no idea of his 'head gear'. He'll be heading down soon, I don't want anyone telling him yet.
"Oh..morning Sasuke?",Mikoto said. "Something wrong?", he asked. I seized the opportunity to let Mikoto to act natural.
I went behind Sasuke, she seemed to have seen me wave my hands like a crazy person mouthing 'no' repeatedly. She got the message then smiled.
"Nothing suke. Where's Itachi?", she asked. Sasuke turned to me as I quirkily ignored him.
"Good morning Mito", I said.
"Aww, you got me a nickname. And a nice one too", she said. She came towards me and lightly pulled my cheeks.
"Hn. I want a tomato", Sasuke said walking to the kitchen.
I explained everything thing to Mikoto. It was even funnier when Itachi walked down.
"Good morning mother", he said looking sleepy.
"Morning 'tachi, how was your...*giggle*..night?", she asked.
"Hn", he replied. Typical Uchihas.
He left to the kitchen and Mikoto and I couldn't stop laughing. Itachi's hair was like an umbrella covered with 'I ♡ Konoha' bows.
I so owe Sasuke for his shirt.

"C'mon, let's go see what's gonna happen", Mikoto squealed. I nodded with a huge grin on my face then we both squealed like fan girls.
I love staying in the Uchiha mansion with Mikoto. It's like having a sister, or Ino.

We walked into the kitchen and the scene was hilarious. We stood in front of a nearby counter and rested on our elbows and watched.
Fugaku and father were at the bar, it's like they stopped an important conversation to stare at the bow head brothers.
Sasuke was standing beside their fridge munching on two tomatoes, one at a time.
While Itachi was eating a bowl of cereal sleepily, like his head was gonna drop right into the bowl.

Mikoto and I managed to hold our laugh, this was the funniest thing I have ever seen, even funnier than Sasuke singing along to the theme song of Barney.
Sasuke's bows were on his side bangs, but a little bit to his scalp so he didn't notice it, and the rest of the bows all migrated to his duck butt hair.
Itachi's hair was scattered in all directions, except the pigtail that was calmly lying on his back. It was hard placing the bows on his hair with all his turning and sleep talking about something about a weasel.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of joke?", Fugaku asked.
Itachi and Sasuke gave him a questioning look.
"I believe I'm talking to you two", Fugaku said holding the bridge of his nose.

Itachi and Sasuke exchanged glances. Sasuke walked to Itachi who stood up to look at Sasuke, then they both examined their heads. They had this serious questioning look on their faces which made it even funnier.

"You both will go through serious punishment for embarrassing us in front of a guest", Fugaku said walking towards them.
"But father...", they started.
"No buts, both of you will stay in the horse stance for at least two hours, after I give you two ten lashes of the whip", he said.
"Yes father", they both said staring at the ground. Mikoto couldn't stop laughing, but I could. I mean that is one intense punishment.
"Fugaku, this didn't seem to offend me in anyway. But this punishment, wouldn't only offend me but ruin our friendship also", father said.

"If I excuse them now, they'll probably repeat this immature act. I thought I disciplined you two, shaped you into fine gentlemen, but I see that I haven't made a change in your lives, and at your ages, I'm highly disappointed", Fugaku said still intensely staring at them.
"Well, I think you made them fine gentlemen. They couldn't have done this. I know exactly who did it", father said looking at me.
Mikoto's laugh grew louder and it caught their attention.
"What's so funny Mikoto?", Dad asked laughing along. Her laugh is kinda contagious.
"Nothing. Ahem. Fugaku, the boys are innocent", she said as serious as ever.
"Then who did this?", Fugaku asked.
"It. It was me", I said shaking a bit.
"Hm. You deserve to be punished along with them", fugaku said.
"Fugaku", Mikoto said.
"Yes, and your punishment will be the same as Itachi and Sasuke's new punishment", Father said.
We all looked at him. Fugaku walked towards father.
"You three have to..".

A/N: sorry for the late update.