Chapter 63 :-(

Sakura's pov

I woke up the next morning to find myself in a different room. I didn't feel any pain and my ankles seem to be fine.
A nurse walked in smiling at me, did the regular tests and turned off the heart monitor and took the IV.
"Excuse me, where's the man who slept here last night?", I asked.
"He's gone to get you some food", she replied.

What's with Uchiha's and their dislike towards hospital food?
"Ok. Um, why do I feel stiff?", I murmured to myself.
"Well, you've been asleep for three days actually. It's a new medication for faster recovery, and your body responded quite well", she smiled leaving.

What do you know, enough rest does heal the body. But, what if this medication comes with side effects? What if I grow another head? Or all my teeth fall off? OR WORSE...

'Yo, I'm backkk!', inner yelled.
"Ahh!", I screamed.

"What?!", Sasuke yelled barging in.
"She's back! The medicine brought her baacckkk!", I yelled pulling my hair.

"S-should I c-call the doctor?", Sasuke asked.

Shit.

"No! N-no, I'm fine, everything's alright. It was just a nightmare", I said.

'The only nightmare here is your breath. When was the last time you brushed your teeth?', inner asked.
'Do NOT start!', I warned.

"Okay then. How are you feeling now?", he asked then hugged me.
"Woah. I'm fine. I'm great. What's this about?", I chuckled.
"it was a 50-50% chance that you would survive the administration of the drugs. It's a new drug, but it hasn't been tested on anyone here in Konoha. Everyone was worried", he said.

"I'm...I'm fine", I hugged back.
"Hmm, not sure though. I've got an impression on you", he smirked.
"What might that be?", I asked.
"Pretty on the outside, crazy on the inside", he said.

"Haha, similar to your very first impression of me", I smiled trying to stand up.
"Hold on, you woke up screaming like some kind of deranged person, and now you're trying to stand up?", he asked.
"Oh, so it's illegal for insane people to walk now?", I asked sarcastically.
"Wait...", I said. Just realizing that I admitted to be insane.

"Anyway, mother needs us at some place. Do you think you can manage?"
"I've been given a drug that heals every physical injury in an instant. Of course I can mana-"

And then I fell.

~~time skip

We were heading to where Mikoto asked us to go.
Sasuke and I spent thirty minutes practicing how to walk and carry things and other basic things my body forgot.

"So why does Miko-mom want us here?", I asked as he parked at the entrance of the venue.
"Miko...mom?", he asked.
"Just felt right", I shrugged.
"The earlier we get in, the sooner we find out", he said getting out.

"Hey! Wait! You've got to help me walk!", I yelled rushing out of the car.
"Stop being so lazy and use your fat stupid legs. I'm not your wheelchair", he frowned.
"Just remember, I'm younger than you", I said.
"So?"
"You'll die before me"
"I'm not the one that eats sugar like a five year old"
"Sugar gives energy!"
"You mean diabetes"
"Whatever!"

"What are you waiting for?", I asked as we stopped at the door.
"Hn"

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Confetti and balloons fell from above, cheering and clapping were heard.

"Awww, thanks everyone", I smiled.
"You welcome. Now on with the party!", Naruto yelled.
"I can't believe you guys threw a party for me", I hugged Ino.
"Technically, this is a re-engagement party", she smiled nervously.