Chapter 11

Sasuke's pov

Damn I'm so bored and there's nothing to do on the net. I should probably check on radish, before she burns down the house with her confusion.

Sakura's pov

I was still on the chair trying to process everything. He's hot, but he's gay, at least I think he is. But he came close to me, just to taunt me. Now I get it he's trying not to be gay anymore. But he's using me as a subject. Ugh. I don't understand!

Sasuke's pov

I went downstairs just to find her sitting on the chair as stiff as a board.
I took a chair and sat down beside her, just to examine her. She was starting at whatever was in front of her. I waved my hands in front of her face but she still maintained her position.
"Sakura", I said while snapping my fingers beside her ear.
"He'shotbutgay!", she shouted very fast as she awoke from her trans.
"What the F?", I whispered, really confused.

Sakura's pov

I mean his onyx eyes can get any girl, or guy, to fall for him. But why is he interested in boys. But I actually have no proof that he's gay. But I'm sticking with my theory.
"Sakura" *snap snap*, someone called then snapped.
"He'shotbutgay!", I shouted, snapping from my thoughts.
"What the F", the person said.
I looked to my right and saw Sasuke staring at me with a really confused face.
"I. Am. So sorry", I apologized.
"Typical radish", he said with an irritated voice.
"When did I become a vegetable", I asked while standing up and clearing the dishes from the table.
"Ever since you started this constant freezing on a spot thing", he said, then stretched out his hands to take the dishes.
"I can do it myself y'know", I said,not giving him the dishes.
"Yeah, of course you can radish, cause vegetables are really capable of doing things, like freeze on a spot and stare at thin air", he replied then snatched the dishes from me then walked to the sink.
"You know what? I think you're really rude", I said while walking to his direction.
"And I think I'm helping you wash the dishes, yeah I'm extremely rude", he replied.
"Well, I think radish isn't really a good name for me", I said trying to continue this quite interesting conversation.
"Well, I think it suites a pink haired, emerald eyed vegetable like you", he replied with a smirk.
"Well, I think duck-butt suites you", I said now cleaning the counters and tables with a napkin.
"Duck-butt?", he asked.
"Well I think someones' hair looks like a ducks'-butt", I replied.
"Hn", was all he said. We didn't talk after that until...
"Are you gay?", I asked him then immediately held my mouth with my hands.

Sasuke's pov

"Hn", I replied, then things became awkward. We didn't say anything to each other, until..
"Are you gay?", she asked. I dropped the dish I was wiping on the pile of dry dishes then turned around and faced her.
She had her hands holding her mouth firmly. Then I decided to put her in her place.
I moved closer to her, and stopped a foot away from her and looked down at her (though she's just inches shorter than me).
"I don't want to be rude, do you know why?", I said then she shrugged her shoulders like she was saying 'I don't know'.
"Because it's your house that I have to stay in. But since you asked me a mind blowing question, I have no other choice but to be rude",I said while she just looked at me innocently.
"There must be a reason or two why you asked me that question, and I'll give you two answers for two reasons", I said while raising my right hand to show two fingers as I explained. Then she nodded in response.
"One (now raising my right index finger) you think I'm gay because of the incident in the grocery store and I don't blame you for that. Two (now raising two fingers) I get that question from girls who want to know if I'm single or not. If you want to know my thought on the second reason,that is if that was your intention, then don't think that I'll ever go out with you in your life because there's nothing so special in you, your more like a vegetable than a human. Understand?", I said finally finishing my speech and waiting for the water works.
"Okay", she said still making eye contact. She probably wasn't asking me that question for reason number two.
"Good", I said then walked to the stairs.
"So, is that a yes or no?", she asked.
This is going to be the most abnormal two months of my life.