Chapter 5

Sakura's pov

Dad's coming two days from now.And I'm graduating in four days. I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in five years. And I'm also curious of what he'll get me.
Anyway, I wonder what Ino and I'll do today.
(Ino barges in)
"OMG!, you wouldn't believe what I'm about to say", she yells as she enters.
"What is it?", I asked. "Okay, I have three informations to deliver to any ear ready to listen", she said, making me really curious.
"Tell me, tell me, tell me", I said impatiently.
"Okay latest information number one, Naruto and Hinata are official",she said smiling. "Great, number two?", I asked.
"Latest information number two, my mum is throwing a welcome party for your dad, and, we can invite any of our friends. And his friends too", she said. "Information number three?", I asked.
"Okay, latest information number three, Sasuke Uchiha, 'The Sasuke Uchiha' is coming to konoha after his graduation ceremony", she said squealing. "Okay, first, who's Sasuke Uchiha, and second, when is he coming?", I asked really confused.
"Wow, you're one old lady", she said frowning at me.
"What?", I asked feeling offended. "Sasuke Uchiha, the silent guy in high school, he's coming to konoha after five days", she said, regaining her smile.
"You can't blame me, he didn't tell me his name. After five days is Saturday, the day after the ceremony. And how did you get his name?"
"Well we kinda connected through Neji", she said. "Oh", I said feeling disappointed, but happy for Ino. I mean I wish we were friends, but anyway Ino has her ways.
"You want his number? ", she asked. "Hell no! I can't call him", I yelled.
"Okay, you want at least one of his Facebook accounts?"she asked smiling.
"Hell no! I can't chat with him. Besides I can just check his name on Facebook", I said
"Okay, you won't get him", she said walking away.
"Why? ", I asked, following her.
"Well, he has loads of fangirls in America stealing his name on Facebook, and his own accounts have specific numbers, and symbols, and less letters", she said smirking.
"Whatever, I don't need it anyway". "Okay, your loss", she said walking to the stairs.
"Ino, you've got any plans for today?", I asked.
"Yeah, Sai and I are gonna watch a movie, wanna come?", she offered. "I don't want to be a burden to you guys..." "come on it'll be fun".
If I had a dollar for every time Ino said that sentence, I'll be a millionaire.
"Alright", I replied. "Great, he'll be here in a few minutes"
We both got ready then headed outside where Sai parked his black Range Rover.
I sat at the back, while Ino went to the passenger seat and kissed Sai. We got in but didn't go immediately, and I think I know why. Sai's gonna start his nagging.
"Babe, what's ugly doing here?", he asked Ino. "I'm out", I said, opening the door. "Sakura wait", Ino said. "It was just a joke", Sai added.
"Whatever. Just go, you won't even know I'm here", I said.
"Great", he said, before starting the car.

Ino's pov

"Great", Sai replied.
I really don't get them, why do they always have to argue all the time. At least Sai's not cheating on me for her. That's physically and even mentally impossible, they can't stand each other.
"What movie should we watch?", I asked breaking the silence.
"I don't know", Sai replied while Sakura remained silent staring out of the window.
"O-kay, what about going to the mall after the movie?", I asked again.
"We only agreed to the movie alone, Ino", Sai said again, getting frustrated, with Sakura still silent.
"Sakura, please talk", I begged.

Sakura's pov

Ugh! Sai always gets on my nerves. Whatever Sakura, let it just slide off your back.
I wonder how dad will feel for the welcome party. Oh, he'll be tired by the time he gets back from the airport. I'll remind Ino about that.
"Sakura, please talk", Ino asked. "What?", I asked confused. I really didn't hear what she had been talking about since.
"Ugly doesn't even know what we're talking about", Sai said with a smirk. "Yeah Sai, I'm ugly, thanks for stating the obvious", I replied frustrated.
"You welc....", "Sai, if you don't shut up right this second, I swear I'll take off my heals and shove it in your...." "Ino, it's okay", I stopped her from saying something that I'll never forget.
"Sakura, your beautiful, don't let anyone discourage you", she said trying to comfort me.
"I really don't care about looks, Ino", I replied. "Obviously", Sai said, before receiving a really hard punch from Ino. Good thing we were stuck in traffic by that time, cause that punch sent Sai to dreamland.
Ino drove us to the mall, forgetting about the movie, while I added make up to Sai's unconscious face like Ino said I should.
This is one day I'll never forget :-)