Chapter 25

Sakura's pov

  "That was fun", I said walking with Sasuke to the house.
"Hn", he replied now looking as cold as he used to be.
"Okay, so, you having a shower first?", I asked.
"Whatever", he replied then walked into the room.
"Aren't you coming?", he asked.
"Oh, I thought you'd want to have the room to yourself till you're done", I said waiting outside.
"I just need the bathroom. Besides you have to change out of these clothes before you catch a cold", he said then walked away.
"One thing still bothering me though..", he started as I closed the door.
"Hm?", I asked.
"What were you doing with my cologne?", he asked.
"Uh, uh..well I..."
*ring ring*
"Hold that thought", he said picking up his phone and going to the bathroom.

'Sigh'
'Saved by the bell', inner said
'Phone you mean', I said.
'Anyway, remember to look all good and porky for Shino today", she said
'Porky?', I asked
'You know porky pig. I've always thought of him as cute', she said.
'We're both the same people but I've never liked porky pig. Ugh it's like you're developing a mind of your own'
'Don't we all?', she said

"Hey Sakura, you ready?", Ino said knocking the door.
"Ready for what?", I asked
"Shopping Sakura. You said we could go shopping. We're out of town and we have to at least buy a souvenir", she replied.
"Okay then. Give me some minutes", I said.
"K", she said then left.
Sasuke came out five minutes after.
"The water's cold, you can turn on the water heater if you like", he said walking away.
"Okay", I said walking in with my new clothes and a towel.

Sasuke's pov

"What?", I said picking up the phone.
"Hn, nowadays big brothers don't get as much respect as they used to",
"What do you want Itachi?", I asked
"Hn. Mother and father want to meet you for something important, or at least to them it is", he said.
"And what might that be?", I asked. "Why don't you come over and figure it out yourself?",
  "Look Itachi. If it's about the family business, you know that's the reason I left, and I hope you didn't tell them about it?", I asked
"yeah yeah I know and I haven't told them. But it's not about that", he said.
"Okay. Then spill it"
"All I can tell you now is that. They've arranged for a wedding"
"A WHAT!?!", I yelled, I mean, who wouldn't.
"Why are you so surprised, it's not like you found your true love over there. Or have you?"
"Hell no!"
"Then calm down. The girl seems kinda sweet"
"Ugh!"
"Red hair, crimson eyes cute glasses, very smart. She's probably your type"
"I've had enough with girls with abnormal hair colors", I whispered
"What did you say?", he asked
"Never mind. Tell them I'll be there next week and I'm not marrying that girl"
  "Sasu...", he started before I hung up.
.....................

"The water's cold, you can turn on the water heater if you like",I said walking out.
"Okay", she said.
Then after some minutes...
"Aaaahh!", she yelled
I didn't get in the bathroom cause she probably wasn't decent yet.
  "Sakura, what's wrong?", I asked knocking the door.
"A snake!", she yelled.
"A snake?", I asked with doubt.
"I'm serious. You can come in and check it out", she said.
"It depends. Are you decent?", I asked
"Just Hurry!", she yelled
"Alright, alright, I'm coming in", I said covering my eyes and opening the door.
"Its okay. I'm wearing a towel", she said. Then I left my eyes to see her on the toilet seat holding a toilet brush.
  "Seriously?", I asked while she nodded repeatedly.
"Alright, where's the so called snake?", I asked then she pointed to the back of the door.
I pushed it aside just to find....
  "A belt?", I asked carrying it
"I swear I saw it move", she said climbing down and coming closer.
  "I can't argue with you. Naruto's stuff are bound to move around whether dead or alive", I explained.
"Oh, okay", she said about to walk away before....

Sakura's pov

"I swear I saw it move",I said
  "I can't argue with you. Naruto's stuff are bound to move around whether dead or alive", he said.
  "Oh, okay", I said trying to walk away on the slippery floor.
  Of course, destiny, or fate or whatever don't care about my point of view, they just always have a way to team up and make my life a huge bucket of embarrassing moments.
  Anyway, straight to the point. I slipped and fell....
But he caught me?
  "S-Sasuke...", I said.
"Clumsy vegetable", he said.
"..y-you can let go of me now",I said
"Hm?", he asked. Maybe he doesn't notice.
  "M-My..."
"Her waist", Shino said from the entrance.
"Let go of her waist", he said getting closer as Sasuke released me.
"Who do you think you are holding her like that?",Shino asked
"Who do you think you are questioning me on saving her?", Sasuke asked
"Who do we think we all are arguing in the bathroom?", I asked jokingly.
"Stay out of this!", they both said facing me after their glaring contest.