Chapter 62

Sakura's pov

"Took you long enough", Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Okay, I'll just go into a coma then you ungrateful jerk", I said pulling the covers above my nose, glaring at him.
"Typical radish", he smirked poking my forehead.
"Anyway, where's the ring?", I asked sitting up.

He sighed, searching his pocket.
"Here", he said shoving it in.
"Jeez, you could have pushed  slower", I rolled my eyes.

"A-anyway, the ring's beautiful", I smiled, admiring the black ring.
"It's quite different though. I may be the first to give you this as an engagement ring. Itachi even swore to avoid this color when he's ready", he sighed.
"This can come in handy for identification then", I smiled.
"You have pink hair. You stand out more than you think. Weirdo"

"Sakura. How are you feeling now? The nurse told us that you're awake", Mikoto said walking in.
"Yeah, apart from the splitting headache and my aching ankles, I'm good", I grinned.

I noticed how everyone gave Sasuke a look as he lowered his head like a toddler being scolded...and to imagine Sasuke as a toddler again...Most adorable thing EVER.

"But it isn't Sasuke's fault though. I kinda tripped..."
"On what?", Itachi asked.
"You know what, I'm starting to think that your not his brother!", I yelled in a WTF? Manner.
"Hm"

"Excuse me, but visiting hours are over. Anyone staying with the patient?", A nurse asked walking in.
Father was about to respond before I interrupted

"My husband"
"Sakura..."
"I'm okay dad. Don't you trust Sasuke?", I asked and was responded by cricket noises, literally.
"*sigh* but you have to admit that you trusted him before this happened"
"Yes but..."
"Thank you. So you can go now, visiting hours are over", I smiled as the nurse escorted them out.
"Guess it's just us tonight", I said.
"Its been like that before our families got into all this", he replied sitting next to me.

"Anyway, got anything interesting to do?", I asked.
"Sleep, duh", he replied getting comfortable on his chair.
"I just woke up!", I whined.
"Fine! What do you want to do?"
"Talk, I guess, since I can't move my body and all", I sighed staring at the ceiling.

"Sasuke?"
"Hm?"
"Ever looked up at the ceiling and thought...damn, that ceiling's made outta cement and stuff?"
"Yeah..."
"You do?"
"No, I mean, yeah, the drugs working", he smirked.
"What drugs?"
"No need for you to know, now sleep", he said patting my head.
"Don't *yawn* push...me....okay?", I said with my lids getting heavy.
"I won't. Love you", he said right before I blacked out.

A/N:short? Yh, my brain juices aren't circulating properly.