Chapter 48

Sakura's pov

We turned back to the jealous sounding voice behind us.
"Sassuuukkkkeeee", the annoying redhead Sasuke fangirl squealed.
Sasuke sighed.
"You look so handsome in your suit. I can't wait till we live together, and I'll adjust your tie every morning before going to work", she giggled fondling with his tie.

"According to the dictionary, you just told us your future....as being a concubine. Because Sasuke would've married Sakura, and you want to live with them as a wannabe wife", Mikoto growled.
"Ah, mother, I didn't see you there. And no. In my future Sakura's out of the picture. Just me and my husband Sasuke", she said.

Sasuke stared at me waiting for my reaction. And after what happened last night, I decided to give him a cold shoulder.
"Itachi", I said leaving the intense atmosphere where Mikoto was glaring dag...kni..swords at Karin who was clinging onto Sasuke while the said ravenette looked confused.

"I was just about to call both you and Sasuke. Father set up a meeting for the soon to be married owners of the company", Itachi smirked.
I rolled my eyes at the thought of getting married to Sir ApologizeNot.

Flashback
Narrator's pov

Sasuke got back home approximately twenty minutes after he left.
"This wasn't how I expected you to turn out", Mikoto said standing beside the door as Sasuke entered.
"What did I do now?", he asked hanging his key back on the key holder.
"What didn't you do? You have to apologize to Sakura. Her father didn't seem mad but he looked upset", she said.
"At least he wasn't mad", Sasuke said walking to the stairs.
"You are unbelievable", Mikoto followed.
"Oh Sakura", she muttered, her and Sasuke still in front of the stairs while Sakura climbed down.
Mikoto looked worried about Sakura.
Under the few minutes she ran away from the table, she came downstairs with red baggy eyes.

"Don't mind me. I just wanted to get a glass of water", she said starting to walk.
"Wait. Sakura", the Uchiha said. Not Mikoto, but Sasuke.
"Hm?", Sakura asked with a spark of hope that he'll apologize or he actually cares.
"Don't get too attached to things. Especially your mother. You never experienced her love and affection. You don't even know a lot about her. Where I'm aiming at here is...you look even uglier when you cry", Sasuke said walking upstairs.

With tears forming in her eyes, she ran outside through the front door.

End

"so where's the room?", I asked.
"Conference room B. Second floor, third door to the left", he explained.
"it's like you crammed the map of this building", I said in awe.
He smirked. "I'll go tell Sasuke. I know you'll hate talking to him with his fangirl over there", Itachi walked away.

I swiftly made my way to the elevator. If I got there fast enough, I might avoid an elevator ride with tight pants.
'Almost there', I thought running a little.

"Dafuq", I muttered as two workers ran into the elevator and pressed a button.
Staring at tiny screen above the elevator door, I counted as they headed to the tenth floor. I still can't believe how huge this building is.

"The numbers fascinate me too", someone said by my left.
"You get fascinated by numbers?", I asked.
"Yup, the shapes are unique. I'm Suigetsu by the way", he stretched an arm.
"Sakura", I replied taking it.
"Hm. How do you feel having all this to yourself?", he asked.
"Half of it. It's still surprising", I replied.
"Hm"

*Ding*

"So?", he asked standing by the board of numbers.
"Second fl...", I started.
"Sakura", Mikoto called out with Itachi, fangirl and duckbutt trailing behind.
"Hold that. Mikoto", I turned to her direction.
"Oh, seems like you've met our technology prodigy", she said.
"The one and only", Suigetsu smirked.
"It's been long", Sasuke smirked fist bumping Suigetsu.
"Would you just stop stalking me Suigetsu?", Karin giggled hugging Suigetsu.
"I doubt anyone would ever stalk you", I murmured earning a chuckle from Suigetsu and glares from Karin.
"Second floor right?", Suigetsu asked pressing the two button.
"Suigetsu has been friends with Karin and Sasuke when they were in America. Karin studied science, Suigetsu, technology", Itachi whispered to me while the three amigos kept chatting.