Chapter 46

Sasuke's pov

The smell of barbecue and ketchup popped out from nowhere filling the room, either I'm dreaming or someone's holding some up to my nose.

I woke up to a rather fascinating scene before me.

"You're full of surprises...or your just plain stupid", I said to my older brother who was barbecuing right in front of my bed.
"Sakura's gone to the grocery store. She told me to make you something in case you wake up hungry. And I was craving for barbecue, so", he explained smiling. "So you're actually making this for yourself?", I asked.

He smiled.
"Just...don't set my room on fire", I said heading to the bathroom.
"No! Don't go in there!", he yelled.
And like the obedient little brother I am I walked straight into MY bathroom.

"What the fuck?", I murmured staring at Itachi's friends...and Naruto, chilling in my bathroom that looks like a party room.
"Uh..Surprise?", Itachi stood behind me.
"Hey Teme, nice party", Naruto said walking towards me with a drink in a hand and barbecue in the other.
"How on earth did you get to the Uchiha city this early?", I asked.
"Well..."

Narrator's flashback

**ring ring**

"Hello?", Itachi answered.
"Yo 'tachi. Why isn't Teme picking up? I've been calling him like for ages. Well actually two minutes", Naruto replied.
"idiot", Itachi murmured. "Well Sasuke's..."
"Itachi dear, you're father and I are going on a business trip tomorrow morning. I've told Sasucakes about it, and if he needs anything you have to go get it for him, clear? Night", mother said from upstairs then walked to her room.
"....aaacccccccchhhhhhhiiiiiii!!!!!", Naruto yelled from the phone.

"Shut up you maniac", I said.
"So? What's up with Teme?!", he asked.
"Well....he's busy planning a party so.."
"Teme's throwing a party?", Naruto asked before hanging up.
"Idiot"

End

"Well, does Sakura know about this?", I asked. Itachi ignored me walking up to his friends.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water, man do I feel nauseous.
"Let me out! You are sooo dead Itachi!", I heard a voice like Sakura's banging a door.

I walked over to the door and opened it only to be rewarded with a punch on the face. I was really dizzy, then it all went black.

Sakura's pov

I just knocked out Sasuke. I'm in so much trouble, what if he doesn't wake up...oh wait he's still breathing, but he's ill, he shouldn't get hit like that in a situation like this.
"ITACHI! SASUKE'S OUT COLD!", I yelled at the top of my voice.

Itachi came running downstairs with Naruto and Konan.
"How did this happen?", he asked.
"One, you caused this. Two, I'll explain later we've got to help him"

Sasuke's pov

Why can't I just die already, instead of keeping up with these idiots annoying me and knocking me out for absolutely no reason.
I opened my eyes to find myself on the couch in the living room, and saw Radish, Dobe, my idiot brother and his blueberry haired friend around me.

"*sigh* why were you in the closet?", I asked.
"Well, pretty boy over here locked me in there. Then he threw a party cause Mikoto and Fugaku went on a business trip. And his ignorant attitude made him unaware that they'll be back any minute now!", Sakura explained glaring at Itachi.
"What?!", Naruto and Itachi yelled.
"Yeah, that's right. Mikoto and Fugaku called an hour and a half ago when I was in the closet. They said their flight was canceled", Sakura explained.

"Hehe..bye guys", Naruto said already at the entrance of the house.
"*sigh* uh, Konan. Could you...?", Itachi asked.
"Got it", She replied going to the stairs. "I give you guys three minutes to clear up that room. And I hope Tobi hasn't had too much candy! Cause I can't stand that grown hyperactive idiot.", she murmured the last part climbing the stairs.
"I'll go get you something to eat. It's almost two o'clock", Sakura said walking to the kitchen.
"Sooo, how ya feeling?", Itachi asked smiling nervously.
"Oh shut up", I said.

**ding dong**

"Im out",Itachi said standing up.
"Hey, I ain't opening the door", I spat.
"Sorry bro, but I've got to clean up your room remember?", Itachi smirked. I glared at him.
"I'll get it", Sakura said running to the door with her apron on.
"Good Afternoon Mikoto, Fugaku", she greeted. Itachi ran out through the back.

"Itachi, great party, but what's up with Konan?", Hidan asked coming downstairs with the rest of the guys.
"Party?", Father asked.
Sakura walked into the kitchen, coming out with food [a/n: too lazy to think of anything]
"Sakura, do you know anything about this party?", mother asked.

"Party? I don't recall. Itachi woke Sasuke and I up forcing us to leave Sasuke's room. And poor Sasuke was very tired and couldn't argue about it. Then we had no other choice but to come down here, cause Itachi warned us not to go into his room. Konan came over to check up on Itachi for some reason, and found out he was up to something. She was mad and told all of Itachi's friends to leave Sasuke's room. We never knew about any party", Sakura lied innocently.
"ITACHI!!", Mother yelled. Sakura and I smirked at the thought of the trouble Itachi got himself into.

**time skip**

Itachi's punishment was to clean up my room along with the whole house. Sakura, Konan and I were in his room watching TV and snooping around once in a while. Hidan and the rest of his idiot friends left. And Itachi's almost done with making dinner.

at dinner

"I hope you know you're cleaning the house for a month, I'll call the maids to go on vacation", Father said.
"Wha?", Itachi asked looking at mother.
"Don't look at me, you know you aren't supposed to throw unauthorized parties", Mother said.
"Sasuke, how are you feeling now?", Mr. Haruno asked.
"A lot better thank you", I replied.

"I hope Sakura wasn't such a handful", Mr Haruno said.
"Hey, I took care of him", she said
"She's kinda troublesome and annoying when she acts like she cares", I said.
She leaned over to me.
"if this is about the punch, I said I was sorry", She whispered.
"Like I said, troublesome", I added.
"Ahem. I don't act like I care", she said a bit louder.
"Ok then, you don't care", I said.
"You don't know anything about me Sasuke", she replied rather cold.

"Well with the past few months I've stayed with you, I know that you're absent minded most times, you know how to do nothing right, you screw up at everything, you soak up insults like a sponge, you know nothing about relationships, you obviously can't take care of anyone, you're afraid of the slightest things, you're really annoying but have a huge sense of humor and with what I've heard from you're father about your mother...you're nothing like her", I said.
She stared at her plate.

"Sasuke!", mother and father said.
"It's alright", Mr. Haruno said.
"Hn. It's just the truth. Her mother and her are complete opposites", I added.

Sakura stood up running away from the table. The attention was drawn back to me.

"Who's the monster now", Itachi asked.
"Hn", I continued with my meal.

A/N: rude? Yes? Perfect, it's going according to plan. Too much said already. Widu Crystal out!
Oh, and it's kinda confusing, I'd like to straighten things out.
1) Fugaku hasn't agreed to their marriage yet. (Well, he kinda agreed with Mikoto)
2) Sasuke and Itachi seem too OC but I'm just writing this like the Uchiha massacre never happened.
3) Yes, bitch-ass Karin will be back in the picture.
4) I love Ikimono-Gakari (don't know how it relates to this)
And so on.... any confusing parts, pls let me know.
~Widu Crystal out!

♥♥Kr!$ta\\¥N€♥♥