Chapter 52

Sasuke's pov

"Again, no, I don't want to kill her. And no, I don't plan on doing it with her that way", I explained with closed eyes for like the tenth time.

"Then explain why she looked scared and why she yelled", mother said.
"Ugh", I sat down exasperated.
"I-its n-n-not wh-what you th-think", Sakura finally spoke still looking shocked. What's she even surprised about?

After Sakura explained what happened, mother started yelling about how I let Karin plan the engagement party, and how she could ruin it with her unnatural and extreme bad luck.

Then it was my turn to explain how close of a friend she's to me and the bet I made with Jugo and how I couldn't plan the party with Sakura because I hurt her.

Ttthhheeenn, she started nagging about how it was all my fault from the beginning.

"..I rest my case there. Now, where on earth is my phone?!", she yelled.
"Here", Itachi said with three phones in his hand.

"What are you doing with my phone?!", mother Sakura and I yelled.

Itachi's pov

"What are you doing with my phone?!", the three yelled.
"Well, this game of yours is... dangerous, so I'm deleting it from each phone", I said using Sakura's phone.

"You can delete their's, but I didn't throw you halfway across the kitchen", Sasuke said.
"Ah, but you did hurt me, stupid little brother", I smirked.

Flashback

"Sasuke, the cookies are ready", I called Sasuke who sat on his bed.
....

"Sasuke, don't let me call you again", I warned.

...

I threw my slipper to his head then he threw his baseball bat to my abdomen.

End of flashback

"Big deal", Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Big deal eh?", I smirked tossing their phones to them.

"What?!", Sasuke yelled as he stared blankly at his phone and fell to his knees.

"Nooo, all my progress!", Sakura yelled sitting on the floor trying to pull out her hair.

I searched for mother.

She knelt down right in front of a small coffee table hitting her head repeatedly.
"Why /slam/ did /slam/ I
/double slam/ give birth /slam/ to him?!",she yelled. I can't believe how she stays beautiful after countless times of face planting intentionally and accidentally.

"Blame me all you want, but you'll thank me later", I said as they all froze in their positions glaring kunais at me.
"O-kay", I said leaving them.

"Oh, and by the way, Sasuke, you seemed to impress me, getting three crowns in the first twenty five songs you played in less than two hours", I smirked finally leaving them.

Sasuke's pov

Smirking at Itachi's comment, I stood up. I mean, I can always download it again anytime.
Just when I got up, I got slammed down to the ground by mother and Sakura who were obviously jealous by what Itachi said. That idiot must have planned it.

Timeskip

"Now that that's settled...", father started.
"Not quite yet", mother glared at Itachi and I cracking her knuckles.
"Mikoto! Enough. Now Sasuke...", father looked at me.

"The engagement party is all set. Just need your approval on Karin and my suggestions", I said handing him a notepad I scribbled on.

"I thought I told you to do so with Sakura", he said.
"Sakura and I weren't in good terms back then", I said.
"But now?", he asked.

I sighed then leaned over to Sakura who sat next to me, then kissed her cheek.

"Aawwwwnnnnn", came from none other than mother....and Ino?...wait, Naruto too?

"Hey forehead", she said.
"Teme", Naruto grinned.

"Father?", I looked over at the smirking Uchiha.
"A huge engagement party needs a lot of friends. Hope you guys have delivered the letters?", he looked at the two blondes.

"Yes sir!", they both saluted.
"Okay then. Kizashi, another game of golf?", he faced Mr Haruno.
"Haha, winner's flying the jet to Suna next week", they chuckled leaving.

"I'm going out with Kushina, don't wreck the house", mother also left.
"Everyone seems to be busy", Itachi said.
"Except you", I glared at him.

Shaking his head, "Shisui and I have gun practice with the ANBU. I hope Kakashi isn't late this time", he and Shisui left.

"Let me guess, you have to leave too", I glared at him.
"*Ruff Ruff*", Tracker barked getting off the couch and running out.

Sighing I relaxed in the couch as Sakura and Ino chatted, Naruto came over and sat where tracker was, grinning.
"Bad dog", I smacked his head with a newspaper. Ino and Sakura giggled then continued with their conversation.

"This is...boring", I said.
"Hehe, and that's why Ino and I brought the group brah", he grinned. "You're obviously blind", I rolled my eyes at him.
"No I'm not. Cockatoo!", he yelled and Ino face palmed. Then the rest of the guys walked in.

"Hina, Tenten, 'Mari", Sakura ran to the girls.
"Hehe, troublesome", Shikamaru chuckled.
"Congrats Ugly", Sai hugged Sakura.
"Now this is what I'm talking about", I fist bumped Naruto.
"I know you like the back of my hand bro", he smiled.
"Let's get this pre-engagement started!", Kiba yelled.
"Seven days of heaven y'all", Naruto said as everyone cheered.

A/N; sorry for the late update. Got exams to write. YAY TO THE SUMMER HOLIDAY...which isn't here yet...fuck...anyways,thanks for the votes, comments and all that...
Ooo and you guys should listen to Line by Sukima Switch, it's really awesome, and a Naruto opening also. And Sakura by Ikimono gakari

~WiddleCrystal out