Chapter 28

Sasuke's pov

I'll just grab a few tomatoes from the fridge.
I quietly went downstairs so as to not wake anyone.
I saw Sakura  sleeping on the couch. I'll wake her up after I get the tomatoes (ps emphasis on after).
I opened the door to the fridge and saw a bowl of tomatoes with a label which wrote
'For Sasuke. DO NOT TOUCH!'
  'Cute', I thought with a smirk.

Sakura's pov

  Hm. I don't know what I did wrong. One minute he's happy and then he's cold the second. I don't understand.
*yawn* I'd just sleep here till his anger dies down.

**some minutes later**

I wake up to the sound of footsteps.

  'Its heading to the kitchen', I said.
' *gasp* that's where the food sleeps', inner said

I tiptoed to the kitchen then found a frying pan on the counter.

  'Perfect hehe', inner said.
'I'm kinda scared. He looks like a robber'
  'Stealing food? Not on our watch'

One
..
Two
...
Three!
....

PANG!

'TIMBER!', Inner yelled as he fell......

"Sasuke?", I said dropping the frying pan. Which also landed on his wrist.
"Shit. Where the fuck did you get that bean bag of a brain from?", he cursed as he stood up holding the back of his head.
"I'm sor..."
"Shut the fuck up! You always screw up then end up saying sorry. You're so stupid you don't even know Shino's fucking using you!", he yelled.
"Please Sasuke, I'm sorry. Don't wake the others"
"Don't wake the others? When on earth would you care about yourself and not others?", he said.
"...", I just stared at him.
"At least, try to use your brain the way you used to in high school", he added.
"*sniff* you...y-you.."
"I what?", he said.
"Y-you always get hurt because of me. I..*sniff*.I'm so sorry. Forgive me S-Sasuke", I said crying a bit.

Sasuke's pov

"Y-you always get hurt because of me. I..*sniff*.I'm so sorry. Forgive me S-Sasuke",she said crying.
I sighed before I pulled her in for a hug.

**flashback (earlier today)**

"Who do we think we all are arguing in the bathroom?", she asked.
"Stay out of this!", we yelled.
After she left.
*ring ring*
"Look guys, I've got to answer a very important call now. So if you don't mind, don't kill yourselves before I get back", Sai said.
"Hn/Alright", we responded then Sai left.
"Look Sasuke. I'm not in the mood for this bullshit, so let's call it a day", he said walking away.
"So, you were just fooling everyone?", I asked crossing my arms.
"Ha, come on, you were doing the same thing", he said walking away.
"Tell me your relationship with Sakura", I said before he stopped.
"Tell me why you're here", he said not facing me.
"I have a certain connection with your brother. So if you don't want your daddy to come over and drag your silly ass to your company, you better shut it and stay away from Sakura", he continued then was about to leave. 
"Oh, and I know how much she's fond of you now. So I'll just let it slide off my back when she wants to be with you...besides, she's not even my type of girl..oh and don't tell anyone about this okay duckbutt? ", he said then left.

**end of flashback**

"Sorry for...overreacting", I apologized. It just felt like the right thing to do now.
"Sasuke?", she said as her sobs reduce.
"What?", I asked
"*sniff* You're sleeping on the floor tonight", and with that, she left to the room.
..........
"Looks like it's gonna rain", I said looking out the window as Sakura got ready for bed.
"Oh no", she said as she sat on the bed.
"What?", I asked
"I've got a phobia for thunder", she said cuddling the pillow
"It might just drizzle. Forget about it", I assured her leaving the window.
..............
Okay, it started raining, hard. And all I heard were the sounds of a scared vegetable.
"Ugh. Just ignore it", I said trying to calm her down.
"C-can w-we just t-talk i-it off?", she asked.
I laid with my back on the floor and laid my hands on my belly.
"What do you want to talk about?", I asked.
"I don't know", she said.
"And you want us to talk?", I asked
"Hmm...oh, I know, let's get to know each other better"
"Hn"
"Okay, um...I'm Sakura, I was born on March 28th, my pink hair is natural, I like Shiratama Anmitsu(mochi, bean jam, agar and pieces of fruits served in syrup), my hobby is playing trivias and I hate spicy foods. Family, well my dad is alive but my mom....", she stopped.
"*sigh* Sasuke, July 23rd, tomatoes and rice balls, hate sweets, hobbies..training and walking. Family, my parents, and a brother", I said.
"You're not done yet"
"What?"
"Have you had your duckbutt hair since birth or when?"
"Birth?"
"It happens"

KRACKERDOOM!!!
(Don't know how thunder sounds, just using something from inFamous (game) )

THUMP!!!

"Sasuke", she said hugging me, after falling.
"Jeez, can you at least loosen your grip on my neck?"
"Sorry", she said still not letting me go.
"Aren't you going back to..."
"I'm fine here", she said.
  "O.Kay then"
"Sasuke?"
"What?"
"Sorry for being such a burden to you", she apologized.
  I responded by holding her closer. That seemed to have made her sleep peacefully.