Chapter 56

Narrator's pov

"Bye guys"

"Bye"

"Have fun"

"Take care"

*SCREEEEEECHHH...BAM!*

"SHISUI!"

Sakura's pov

"Hey love birds, wake up". -Naruto

"Hehe..just a few more pictures"-Ino

"*yawn* I'll be in the room if anyone needs me"-Kiba

"No one needs you"-Naruto

"Hahaha ha hahaha"-Everyone

That's it.

"Yay forehead's awake", Ino said.
"Sasuke temmmeeee", Naruto shook Sasuke back and forth before he woke up.
"Hands off loser", Sasuke said in his tired voice, making Ino and I fangirl.

"That's enough Uchiha for tonight", Sai frowned carrying a groaning Ino over his shoulder.
"Awww",Ino groaned as sigh took her inside.

"Sasuke?", I looked over at my fiancé who was staring at Shisui and Itachi.
"Wanna go talk to him?", I asked as he nodded.
"Come on", I said pulling him up.

"Hey Shisui", I smiled as the said Uchiha looked up and grinned.
"I'll be taking your little friend here. Tachi, Tachi wake up", I shook Itachi as he stood up like he was never sleeping, then started walking really slowly.

Shisui chuckled as I stared at Itachi who kept walking.
"Could you make sure he doesn't fall into the pool?", Shisui asked.
"You mean he isn't awake?", I freaked out running to him.

Sasuke's pov

Sighing, I sat next to Shisui who was holding a piece of paper.
"Sakura told me. I'm sorry for flipping like that", I said.
"Pfft, it's all good bro", he smiled ruffling my hair.
"What's that?", I referred to the letter he held.

"The reason why Itachi could sleep", he shrugged giving me the letter.

The letter said something about Shisui not being a full time member of the Allied forces and how it isn't really necessary for him to leave.

"But I'm still leaving thought. I can't just leave them hanging", he looked down.
"I know I promised to be at your wedding, but this...this is one of the reasons why you're able to get married", he said.

"S-Sasuke", he stuttered at my action.
"You better not die on me got that?", I said hugging him tighter.
"I...I won't, I guess", he chuckled hugging me back.

Sakura's pov

"*sniff* that's my Sasuke", I wiped a tear from my face with my mouth full of ice cream.
"This ice cream's good", Itachi said taking his fifth spoon from my bowl.
"Go get yours", I smacked his hand away.

"Hn. I gotta say that was a pretty smart move Sasuke used. But it's going to take a miracle for Shisui to stay", Itachi shrugged walking to the fridge.
"What do you mean?"I asked.
"Shisui's leaving. The Forces say it's not necessary, but, he still wants to go", he explained eating his ice cream.

I looked back at the two. Damn they look gay.

Sasuke's pov

"Let's go in, hm?", he looked at me.
"Hn", I nodded.
"I love you cuz", he hung his arm round my shoulder.
"Same here...brother", I smiled.

Narrator's pov

"Good morning guys", Naruto greeted jumping into the pool.
"You never grow up", Ino yelled doing the praying mantis.

The girls...and Kiba, and Sai were doing yoga.
The guys making breakfast, yes, making breakfast.
And Naruto in the pool.

((Naruto: what's that supposed to mean.
Narrator: you're the only thing not in place, so I decided, you're not gender specific.
Naruto: does that mean I'm a mutant?!
Narrator: *sigh* ))

"Yo! Food's ready!", Choji called for them.

"Enough yoga, I'm starving", Ino said as the girls ran to the kitchen, and Sai trying to unfold from his pretzel form while Kiba face planted due to lack of balance.

"So what's for breakfast?", Sakura smiled sitting on the island next to Sasuke who was dishing out the food.
"Get your behind away from the food", Sasuke said handing her the plate he dished out last with a fork.

"I'm hungry!", Naruto yelled running in then shaking the water out of his hair.
"Get your dog away from the food", Sakura shot back bitting the end of her sausage as the rest complained about Naruto.

"Hmm, these eggs are delicious", Ino smiled.
"Yeah and what's the sausage made of?", Sakura asked.
"Pig", Choji grinned.

Everyone looked a Ino who was about to take a bite out of it.

"Hehe, we're eating Ino's friends", Sakura smirked.
"I don't eat pork", Ino said dropping the fork.
"Yeah, how can you eat your kind?", Tenten teased.
"Its not that chocolate eyes, I don't like pork", she frowned as everyone giggled.

"My complements to you guys though", Ino said.
"What?", Choji asked.
"She means the chef", Neji stated.
"Wait so you mean you guys didn't make this?", Tenten asked.

"Pfft. Itachi made it.
I watched,Gaara washed the ingredients, Neji handed it to Itachi,Kankuro got the cutlery, Shikamaru gave Sasuke the plates, and he served us", Choji smiled.
"And they call me lazy", Naruto frowned as they all laughed.

"Where's Shisui?", Sakura asked.
"With father in the library", Sasuke said sitting on a stool next to her.
"He's leaving in a few hours", Itachi added
"Dad's back already?", Sakura asked.
"No he's still in Suna", Itachi replied.

"Hey guys", Shisui walked in.
"Hi", they all replied. Itachi gave Shisui a plate.
"Well Shisui, I guess the mission was half a success", Sakura smiled turning to the other side of the island where Shisui sat.
"Hmm...yeah", he smirked.

"What mission?", Ino played along.
"Oh it's nothing. Shisui here and I were on an important mission this whole time", Sakura smirked.
"Hm hmm...The mission was to make ducky jelly", Shisui said.

"What?", Sasuke asked with the straightest face as everyone laughed.
"Teme knows he's ducky", Naruto laughed.
"Damn, you are so cute", Sakura laughed getting down from the island and making her way to the dishwasher.

"Everytime I got closer to Sakura was to make you jealous. Oh and also, that was payback for insulting her after she took care of you. Harsh much", Shisui frowned.

After a long moment of silence and Sasuke fuming, Shisui knew it was best to run for his life as Sasuke chased him and the others joined in the fun.

~time skip brought to you by Sasuke's reninngan (a/n: ahh, I've always wanted to do that)

The gang escorted Shisui to the entrance of the Uchiha Estate.

"Awww, do you have to leaveee?", Ino whined.
"You just love the Uchiha's don't
you?", Sai folded his arms.
"Jealous much", Temari smiled.
"Anyways, gotta go. Cab's waiting across the street. Bye guys", Shisui left waving.

"Bye"

"Have fun"

"Take care", they yelled waving.

Itachi crossed over to help Shisui with his luggage, then crossed back.

"Byee", they all waved as the driver started driving.
It was obvious that the stop light was on, but everyone got worried as the driver kept speeding.
The cab was just a few meters from where it should have stopped before....

*SCREEEEEECHHH...BAM!*

Everyone yelled in shock except the two Uchihas.

"SHISUI!"

The cab just collided with a truck.

A/n: crappie chapter. Sorry.