Weird Filler

Kris-chan: I ain't done just yet! *smirk*

Sakura's pov

And yet, another engagement. These Uchiha's just never give up.

This time, it's an outdoor party. And yes, we still have guests. Even more than the last two engagements.

"Hey guys!", I yelled running towards Sasuke and the gang.
"Hey Sak, we were just talking to Sasucakes about the incident three months ago", Ino said.

Since Sasuke was in the hospital for a while, we never got the details of what happened.

"Yeah Sasuke, what happened?", I asked.

"Well...", he started.

Then a few newscasters came with journalists and cameramen.

"Here we are at Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha's third engagement party. After the tragic building collapse three months ago, this Uchiha still rises and doesn't give up love. Mind telling us a few things Mr Uchiha?", she asked.

"Sakura", he stated plainly.
"Eh?", I asked staring for a while, before I realized he wanted me to deal with the media.

"Oh, uh. As you can see,  Sasuke's arm is badly injured, so..", I was interrupted by a certain blonde who could have interrupted earlier.

"Ah Sakura-chan, Sasuke's arm doesn't affect his mouth, dattebayo", Naruto said with closed eyes and his arms folded behind his head.
"But I'll make yours do", I said clenching my teeth.

"if you don't mind, we were in the middle of finding out what happened to him in the building", Ino frowned.
"Then we'll be more than happy to listen. Folks at home and fangirls worldwide need to know, what exactly happened, Mr Uchiha?", the brunette asked.

"*sigh* after the roof collapsed at the exit..."

Flashback (newscaster: brought to you by Bongo hamster food. If you don't feed your dog, who will?)

"SASUKE!"

"Mr Uchiha, we're here to rescue you", the firefighters said.

"Firefighters?", Sasuke asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Apparently, we have more equipment for things like this than the police, thank you very much", one of them pouted.

"No Konoha Rescue Department?", Sasuke asked.
"Baby, we are the rescue department. I'm your guardian Angel, your saving grace!", another one of them yelled.

'I should have known that he's gay by the way he ran in here', Sasuke thought.

"No time to argue, the building's coming down", the chief of them said.
"No shit Sherlock. There's another exit close by", Sasuke said, already steps away from them.

"So, were you taking a shit, or something?", the first firefighter asked.
"No, why?", Sasuke stated bluntly.
"Everyone's safe outside, while you're still in here, acting all Super Mario in a crumbling building", he said.
"I had to get my fiance's necklace", he replied.
"So you were acting Mario", the firefighter frowned.

"Tch. Finally, the exit", Sasuke rolled his eyes, approaching the exit.

"AHHHH! SWEET MOTHER OF POTATO CHIPS"

Sasuke stopped. His hands about to pull down the handle. He closed his eyes and prayed in his mind.

'Please don't let it be the gay one'

"MA LEG. OH GHAD MA LEG!"

He sweatdropped.

'It's the gay one'