Chapter 16

Sakura's pov

Oh, my head hurts like I've been hit with a hammer by the world's strongest man. My memory is a blur and all I can taste is sake and vomit...Total hangover.
   Oh, there's something you don't see everyday,Sasuke's on my bed..well that's new...SASUKE'S ON MY BED?!?!
    What on earth happened last night? I've got to remember. Okay, okay, calm down Sakura. I'm sure he didn't do anything crazy. Now, I have to sober up then try to remember.
   Maybe I should wake Sasuke. Nah. Let him rest, I did trouble him last night. Wait, I remembered something.  Oh happy day!
   Now, to the kitchen (superhero style).

Sasuke's pov

  Like I said, never going to Ino's parties AGAIN.
  I had to stress myself like shit cause of Haruno. She never seems to settle down and take things easy. And to top it all, she's drifts into her imaginations most of the time, or as I like to call it, being a vegetable.
   And she did all she had done yesterday cause her boyfriend broke up with her. I just don't understand women.
   Wow, she's not on the bed, probably gone to create some mischief.

Sakura's pov

Now, I have to make it up to Sasuke with (drumroll) breakfast in bed.  Perfect.
I'm not going to make anything extravagant or whatever, cause if I do he'll end up seeing the doctor.
   Anyway. I have to check his profile (or as I like to call it, friend file). Okay, says here that he likes tomatoes, hates carrots, and probably radishes too. So a tomatoey breakfast it is.

**time skip**

"Yo! Sasuke. You in there?", I yelled while banging his door. Okay, so I made toast (two to be exact) with a side dish of freshly cut tomatoes and raspberry ice tea. (I tried my best)
"What?", he said now opening before I walked in then dropped the food on a table.
"I made you breakfast and now I'm going to clean up. Bye", I said walking out before he held me back. BY MY HAIR!!
"Hey, what did I do?", I asked trying to remove his hand.
"First of all you owe me an apology. Second...", he stopped there and then held his keys in front of my face.

**quick flashback**

"...The car is a meanie"

**end of flashback**

"Oh, right", I said trying to get the key but he didn't give me yet.  "And?", he asked.
"Oh, I'm really really very very sorry", I said clasping my hands together.
"And?", he asked again smirking. "Hey, you said an apology and your car. What else? ", I asked him.
"Whatever", he said with the smirk clearing off his face. Then gave me the key.
"Scram", he said pushing me out of his room.

**time skip**

"*sigh* I hope that doesn't happen again", I said walking into the house.
"Hey Sasuke, I brought your....car?", I said entering his room but with no sign of him.
I scanned the room to check where I could keep the key, so history wouldn't repeat itself.

**flashback**

"SAKURA!!", Sasuke yelled from his room.
"What is it?", I asked barging in. He walked up to me until I was against the wall.
"Where. Is. My. Laptop?", he said. "Well, um...", I started.
"I don't know why you had to clean up a room that needs absolutely no cleaning", he said.
  "Uh, I just wanted to reorganize..", I started, again.
"Just answer my question", he said holding the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes with his other hand on his waist, but I didn't answer at first.
"Don't let me ask again", he said now looking at me before I pointed to it's current location.
  "Under my BED?!?!", he asked.
"For security reasons", I replied.
"Out", he said pointing to the door. I was about to leave before I remembered something.
   "Oh, and if you're looking for your Mario boxers, they're under there too", I said.
"OUT!", he yelled then I finally left.

**end of flashback**

  Anyway, I think I'll just drop it off on the bed.
   I remember when I first got this house and we moved everything in. And unfortunately, the guest room had the bounciest bed. Well the point is that I couldn't resist my self ffrrooommmm...
    "Wahoo, yay!", I whisper-yelled as I jumped up and down.

Sasuke's pov

  I should have gone to get the car myself. What if she gets in trouble, or kidnapped, or  worse, wrecked my car.
  Whatever. I'll just go have a shower.

Narrator's pov

  While Sakura got her jump on, Sasuke was just heading out of the bathroom, and we all know what's going to happen.

(Narrator: wait a second. My point of view is over already?! Who the hell came up with this story?!

Kristallyne: ahem.

Narrator: I mean, thanks for letting me in the story.

Kristallyne: don't worry, you'll be in the story again.

Narrator: thanks

Kristallyne: that's in, maybe 20 chapters from now

Narrator: Bwah?!

SasuSaku: can we just get on with this?!

NarraKris: sorry. )

Sasuke's pov

   Okay, now I got out of the bathroom to see radish jumping on my bed. I'm not mad or anything. I mean, she just stressed the hell out me by getting drunk, let me leave my car at a ramen joint, gave her a piggy back ride all the way home and made breakfast without my concern. The worst way to punish her is to at least tell her to wash the sheets when she's done. But for now, I'll just enjoy the show.