Chapter 47 (hilarious pic ↑)

Sasuke's pov

"Hn", I said as I was about to take the first spoon of my not so sweet dessert, before I noticed mother glaring daggers at me.
"Mother, if you continue staring at me like that I'll probably have a hole in my head. And you wouldn't want that to happen to your youngest child", I said setting my spoon back down on the table.

After muttering a few things, mother literally laid across the table snatching my dessert and spoon.
"My youngest child here is Sakura. And until you apologize for your stupid ways, you are not allowed to have any food in my house", She said.
Father cleared his throat.
"Our house", she mumbled.

With a not so visible smirk, I got off my chair and walked towards our key holder and grabbed my keys.
"And where on earth do you think you are going?", father asked.
"To get my dessert elsewhere", I said leaving the house.

Sakura's pov

"After everything I did for that ungrateful jerk", I wiped away my frustrated tears.
"Knock knock", Itachi said barging in.
"Hey, you need to get my approval before coming in ya know", I giggled.
"I thought you had ran away, didn't see you in Sasuke's room", he leaned against the closed door.
"I can't stay with that jerkface right now", I mumbled.
"I understand. Oh, and you guys are going to work tomorrow", he said opening the door.
"Um, which?", I asked.

........

"Welcome, Mr and Mrs Uchiha, Mr Haruno", the female workers of the new company greeted as Fugaku, Mikoto, Father, Itachi and I....wait, and also jerkface entered.
"Woah", I exclaimed at the size of the reception alone.

It was a huge..sorry, GIGANTIC room, with a huge chandelier in the middle, and little spotlights around the ceiling, expensive paintings, black and grey leather couches, and the Uchiha and Haruno Crest merged together in glass and placed at the back of the receptionist table and written under it was Uchino.

"I took your advice Sakura, merging both gadgets and automobile companies might do us some good", Fugaku chuckled walking away with Father and Itachi.

"Soo, you two aren't officially engaged yet. And Sasuke hasn't proposed...hmm, this company seems a little bit...rushed ", a female said behind Sasuke, Mikoto and I.

A/N: you good guessers could guess what gooder guessers could have guessed.
: p tongue twister created by your one and only..
Narrator: Taylor Swift?!
Kristallyne: me you idiot!
Anyway, sorry for the late update and extremely short chapter, just wanted to update.

~widdle crystal out