Chapter 34

Sasuke's pov

"Isn't it clear that I'm using her?", he asked then left.
'Bastard', I thought closing the door.
I walked towards the kitchen to meet Sakura hugging her knees on the floor.
"Sakura...", I started.
"Just, save it", she said getting up.
She's the one I'm fighting for here. What's with the attitude?
"Whatever, I tried telling you anyways", I said frustrated.
"YOU TRIED BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!", she yelled.
"I told you didn't I ?!", I said loosing my temper.

** flashback**

"I'm sor..."
"Shut the fuck up! You always screw up then end up saying sorry. You're so stupid you don't even know Shino's fucking using you!", I yelled.

**End of flashback**

"FORGET IT. SOME FRIEND YOU ARE!", she yelled going upstairs.
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID? SHINO'S THE ONE USING YOU AND YOU'RE BUSY YELLING AT ME!", I yelled back. She stopped.
"Okay then", she said then pulled out her phone from her pocket, dialed a number and set it to speaker.
**ringing**

"Hello?", Shino answered
"YOU'RE AN IDIOT, YOU KNOW THAT?", she yelled
"Sakura, I.."
"YOU WHAT, UH?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT? YOU DON'T GET ME? WELL GET THIS, WE'RE THROUGH!"
"HEAR ME OUT WOULD YA!?", he yelled.
"..."
"Sasuke must have told you something to deceive you. I can never..."
"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID YOU BASTARD. AND DON'T YOU EVER BLAME SASUKE! HE'S MORE OF A BOYFRIEND THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!", she yelled.
"Saku..", he started before she hung up.

"*sigh* I'm sorry Sasuke", she said running to her room.

Sakura's pov

"*sigh* I'm sorry Sasuke", I apologized before going to my room.
I laid on my bed and tried to cool down.

'Did you mean what you said earlier?', inner asked.
'That bastard deserved what was coming to him', I replied putting on a towel.
'No, I mean, what you said about Sasuke being a better boyfriend', she said.
'Oh, well, I um..'

**knock knock**

'The door'
'Hm hmm', she said .

"Sasuke?"
"Here", he said handing me a tray with sandwiches and orange juice.
"You didn't have to..."
"Just take it"
"Thanks. Wanna come in?", I asked taking the tray.
"If that'll make you feel better", he said coming in.

'Aww he wants you, I mean me, I mean us, to feel better', inner said. I blushed a bit.

"You okay?", he asked.
"Y-yes w-why you asking?", I replied.
"You got a little something", he said pointing at my cheeks.
"Oh, w-well it's none of your business", I said trying to cover up. He noticed and decided to tease me.
"Hn. I know you have a crush on me", he said.
"N-no. No way", I said turning away.
"She's trying to deny it", he teased.
"No. You're gay anyways"
"Hn. So if I wasn't gay?", he asked.
"Then maybe I'd let my crush on you devour me", I said.
"You just confessed that you have a crush on me", he said.
"No, no, I...get out I need to take a shower", I said .
"What's the point? We can take a shower together can't we?", he asked smirking.
"Bwah? Uchiha!", I yelled.
"Okay, okay, I'm leaving. Besides, there's probably nothing I'm interested in beneath that towel of yours", he said heading to the door.
"OUT!", I yelled hugging myself and slamming the door.

**time skip**

I went over to the living room and saw Sasuke channel surfing and decided to find a way to get his lazy ass off the couch.
"Sasuke?", I asked
"Hn?"
"Wanna go out for a walk?", I asked. "Hn"
"Uh, a movie?", I asked again not really getting his answer.
"Hn"
"A little drive?", I asked again getting angry
"Hn"
"A freaking time at a theme park?!", I yelled.
"Hn", he said turning off the TV and heading towards the door with his keys.
"And that's how to get a guy off his ass", I said following him feeling proud of myself.

**at the theme park**

"Which ride should we go on first?", I asked. He didn't answer at first, he kept his hands in his pocket and scanned the area. Then a smirk formed on his lips.
"Screw rides", he said then dragged me.
I realized he was taking me to the House of Fears.

"Uh, Sasuke, I don't really like the..*gulp* House of Fears", I said trying to keep my self from falling with my wobbly legs.

"Hn. The lines kinda long. *smirk* we can wait", he said ignoring me.
"S-Sasuke..", I started.
"Hey, your darling over here seems to be scared shit", a guy waiting in the line said.
"Nope, she actually wants this", Sasuke said.
"N-n-no...", I started.

"You did want my ass off the couch now didn't you?", he asked facing me with that stupid smirk still plastered on his stupid handsome face. (Can't blame me. He's hot)

"Not anymore", I replied.
"Hn. Too late", he said. I found myself at the entrance to the House of Fears.
It might sound stupid being extremely terrified of the House of Fears, but after my first experience when I was six, I couldn't go to the bathroom by myself.

**flashback**

"Daddy, daddy, daddy. Let's go over there", little me said.
"But Sakura..", dad started.
"Don't worry Mr Haruno. Sakura and I can handle it",Ino said.
"Alright, as long as you two are together. I'll go get us something to eat at the snack bar over there", dad said pointing at the closest snack bar.
"Ok bye", we both said.
We got in and it didn't seem so bad.
"Hey, this isn't so..AAAAHHHHH!!!!", Ino yelled and ran away leaving me behind staring at a cardboard cut out of a demonic looking fox.
"I-I-INOOOOOO!!!!!", I yelled running too as more scary cardboard cut outs came popping up.
"In-Ahh!!", I yelled as I ran into some fake cobwebs and rolled all the way down the sloppy ground till I got out of the hell house.
"Sakura dear", dad called out with a crying Ino in his arms.
"Daddy",I called out also crying.
I ran over to him and hugged him till I stopped crying.

**end of flashback**