Chapter 7

Sakura's pov

**Time skip**

Wow, what a party. But it's all over now and it's the moment we've all been waiting for, drumroll if you please, the graduation ceremony. Yay. I am so hyped.

"Today, we're moving to the most important part of our lives, adulthood", Ino said with a deep voice from outside my room before entering.
"You got that right", I said, standing up and adjusting my tie. For now we're wearing a skirt suit, but for the after party, we're wearing the dresses.
"We're taking your car, right?", Ino asked. "Yep", I replied, swinging the keys.
We got to the car, dropped the bags at the back, hopped in then drove to the ceremony.
We got there early so dad's coming later.
Naruto was arguing with Neji, Tenten chatting with Hinata, Kiba staring at Lee, annoyed, Shino explaining things to Sai, Shikamaru sleeping and Chouji eating a bag of chips.
We all were the first to get there, like we planned.
"Ready for the final tour?!", Ino yelled.
"Yeah!", we responded in a chorus then walked into the school. We did this to recollect memories. It was kinda sad, that thought that goes on in your head that says 'hey you're done with school,permanently, dun dun dun'.
"Remember Neji's first fight here?".
"Yeah, and when Kiba was hung up on a locker with his underwear". "Honestly this college is more like a high school". "yeah".
We just kept talking and walking until Shino dragged me away from the crew.
"Hey", he said.
"Hy?", I replied confused. "We haven't really talked much, so I was wondering if we could spend more time together", he said.
Seriously? Shino wants me to hang out with him? What's with the sudden change? Oh, probably graduation fever. Anyway Sakura lay it on him nice and easy.
"I'd love to", I replied. Wait I didn't want to say that. Ugh, stupid mouth.
"Great, so when?", he asked.
Not tomorrow, not tomorrow, not tomorrow, Sakura, not tomorrow.
"How about tomorrow? ", I asked. "Great,it's a date", he said then left.
Dammit Sakura.

**Time skip to after party**

"Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug. Woooo!", everyone shouted, while Naruto practically chugged down two liters of beer.
"Yeah I'm awesome...mph *puke*", Naruto said.
"Now it's Sakura's turn...*hick*",Tenten said, obviously drunk.
"Wait, what?! I don't drink", I defended. (p.s Ino forced me to drink(chapter 3))
"*hick*....Well you do now",Tenten replied. "Come on Sakura, just one shot", Ino begged, while Sai held her from falling.
"No Ino, besides you're drunk, let's get you home", I said.
"No! I'm fine,see", she said showing me her teeth like I was a dentist. "Okay now, check-up's over, let's go home", I replied, playing along with her.
"No! I want my candy!", she said, now taking it seriously.
"First person to the car gets the candy", Sai said, playing along.
"Me, me, me!", she said while running to the wrong car, then puked on it.
"INO!" Sai and I yelled simultaneously.