Chapter 21

Sakura's pov

Imagine, waking up to the sound of singing birds and the ray of sun dancing on your face from the window.
Unfortunately we're not in the olden days.
Nowadays, you wake up, not by the sound of the alarm clock, but by the sound of an hyperactive Ino, jumping on your bed, yelling your name and complaining about how long you sleep.
"What the heck Ino, it's seven in the morning", I said using the pillow to cover my head.
"That's why you have to wake up. Now, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!", she yelled.
"Okay, okay I'm up. I can't sleep anymore cause of you", I said standing up to stretch.
"Come on, let's go wake Sasuke, we're going to Sai's beach house", she said.
"Can't we go at noon?",I asked.
"It's a six hour journey from here and Naruto got there with Hinata yesterday", she said.
"Can't we just go later?", I said heading to the bathroom.
"No. Shikamaru, Temari and her two brothers, Shino, Tenten, Neji, Kiba and Lee are heading over there this morning, and so should we", she said.
"Hmn hmm", I said brushing my teeth.
"What?", she asked.
"I said okay", I said after rinsing my mouth.
"Now let's get Sasuke", she said.
....................

"No", he said then slammed the door in our faces.
"Y'know you really have to control him, he's living in your house like he's the owner", Ino said checking her nails.
"What's mine is his. *knock knock* come on Sasuke, you do have to get out of this room sooner or later", I said but had no reply.
"Option two", Ino said as she walked away and came back with a cage of mice.
"Ino, if you release them, I'd have to call an exterminator again", I said.
"Relax, as long as we have cheese they'll come running back to the cage", she said then opened the door and released them.
"Three, two, one", Ino counted as she cut a piece of the huge cheese she was holding.
Then on cue, Sasuke rushed out and leaned against the door.
"Morning Sasuke", I said.
"Hn", he replied adjusting his hair.
"Why so jumpy?", Ino asked smiling.
"I don't have to explain myself to you", he said walking downstairs.
"So, Sasuke, about the beach house. Pppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee", I begged.
"No", he replied.
"Pllleeeeaaaaassssseeeee", Ino begged with me.
"Again, no", he said.
"Pllleeeeaaaaassssseeeee", Sai begged with us.
"We promise there'll be tomatoes", Ino and I said.
He looked at us for a moment.
" *sigh* screw this up, and I'm never going to forgive you guys ever again", he said closing his.
eyes then walking upstairs.
"How did he changed his mind?", Ino whispered to me.
"The secret is Sai", I whispered back.
"What do you mean?", she asked.
"I've said too much already", I said crossing my arms.
"Ahem. Sakura", Sasuke said from upstairs.
"Yeah Sasuke?", I replied.
"Just wondering. Is there any other bathroom?", he asked.
"Yeah, the ones in the six other rooms", I said.
"Hn", he said then left.
"Ino?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'll get the mice out", Ino said walking upstairs.

**time skip**

"...then I was like, that's not a dog, that's a fish", Sai said. We all laughed except Sasuke who just smirked and looked out the window.
We were in Sai's party bus.
Sai drove while Ino was at the passenger seat and Sasuke and I at the back. And way back were the coolers, the Dj equipment, clothes and stuff.
"Ugh. I told you 'Sigh', you're going the wrong way", Ino said.
"I told you to stop calling me that", Sai said.
"Stop calling you what?", I asked.
"Ugly's deaf", Sai said.
"I called him Sigh", Ino said smiling at me.
"I didn't notice", I said smiling back.
"Ugly doesn't know the difference", Sai said.
"Tell me about it", Sasuke said.
"You can hear the 'high' at the end of 'sigh' ", Ino explained.
"While Sai sounds like...hi", Sai continued.
"Okay", I said.
"Great, just great. Look Sai, you're going the wrong way", Ino complained.
"No, I'm not, we just have to turn...", Sai replied while the rest of there argument faded to me as I looked at Sasuke who was staring outside the window with his head phones on.

'Hey Sakura!', inner said.
'Ugh. Not you again', I whined.
'I'm your inner, more or less like your guardian Angel', she said.
'I'll take less', I replied.
'Hey! Anyway, I've got another test to see if Sasuke's gay', she said.
'No, no way. I'm not trying any of your full schemed, embarrassing, life threatening...'
'You just have to rest on his shoulder, if he's uncomfortable, he's gay, if he's okay with it, then he's not', she is explained.
'How am I supposed to believe that?', I asked
'Do not question consciences', she said.
'And how am I going to do it? ', I asked again.
'You just... ', she explained.
'I can't do that! It's absolutely obvious and probably embarrassing', I complained.
'Just do it', she said before we ended our conversation.

I yawned then stretched with one of my arms in front of his face then he pushed it away.
I rested against the window and pretended to sleep off. I gradually slipped down until I fell on his shoulder.
"Sai, I know what I'm saying. Just turn to the left", Ino continued her argument.
"Okay okay, I'll take the wrong way", Sai said.
"Are you calling my idea wrong? ", Ino asked.
"Its my uncle's beach house so I'll know where to turn...",
"Just turn to the left!"
"No"
"Take the left turn, dammit!", they continued.
One moment, I was 'sleeping' on his shoulder. And in that same moment I found myself sitting up right with Sasuke's backpack in between us.

'I knew he was gay', inner said.
'How are you sure?', I asked.
'Well...'
'Well, he just kept his bag in between us'
'Okay, okay, maybe my theory is a little bit wrong'
"I knew it!", I yelled as they all looked at me then continued what they were doing.
"Ha, ugly thinks she knows everything", Sai said.
"Well I know that if you want something done right you'll have to do it yourself!", Ino yelled before she grabbed the wheel and swiftly turned to the left.
The car swerved and went in circles, then it stopped a couple of minutes later and of all things to happen, fate made me end up
.
.
.
.
On Him!