Chapter 17

A/N; sorry for the late update.

Sakura's pov

  I didn't remember how fun jumping on this bed was. I hope Sasuke doesn't...uh oh.
  Okay, so Sasuke's standing at the bathroom door wearing black sweat pants and a blue hoodie with his hair still wet.
  "S-Sasuke, I was j-just.."
"Save it. Key", he said holding out his hand for the key.
"Oh, yeah, right, I just wanted to keep it on the bed but.."
"But one thing led to another and now, my bed is every kids' dream house", he said folding his arms.
  "Sorry", I said getting down the bed. Well, it wasn't a safe return down to the floor, it was quite embarrassing to me.
  I somehow tripped on something I don't really know. Then the key fell down from my hands to the floor and then I fell on it.
   Smooth, tripping all willy-nilly all over the floor in front of one of the hottest guys you've ever seen. Real smooth.
  I didn't damage the key. But I broke his key chain. It was a diamond encrusted skull with black diamonds for eyes. It was pretty cute if you ask me, the key chain. 
   "Oh my God, Sasuke, I'm so sorry", I said trying to hold the pieces together.
"*sigh* just give it",he said holding out his hand.
"Sasuke, I'm so very sorry,  I didn't mean to do this, I..."
"Would you just stop apologizing and give me the damn key", he snapped.
"I'm sorry", I said handing him his key before he snatched it.
"Don't you ever apologize for this again. Got it?", he said looking at me straight in the eyes. And I just nodded.

Sasuke's pov

"I'll be back soon. Is there anything you need?", I asked walking out of the room.
"Forgiveness", she said in a very low but audible voice.
"If I don't care about it why should you?", I asked lending her a smile before leaving the room.
"Hey Sasuke, where are you going?", she asked as I opened the door to the car.
"Morning jog", I replied leaving her with a confused face.

Sakura's pov

  Morning jog, with his car? He's full of surprises.
Anyway, time to clean up. I went to Sasuke's room to take the dishes and change the sheets.
I couldn't stop laughing at the sight before me when I got there. The dish containing tomatoes was empty with a toast half eaten and the glass of ice tea containing probably a quarter of the whole I gave him. But what really got me was the tomatoes, it's so cute.
  Anyway, time to clean up.

**time skip**

  Ah, all done. I haven't even called Ino bout yesterday.
*sigh* it's not like yesterday was good anyways, well it was because of Ino but not really cause of Shino.

**flashback (this same morning)**

  Okay, Sasuke's car is right over there. With Shino, ugh. I'll go get it anyway, I only care about Sasuke now, as a friend though.
  "Hey, Sakura", Shino called out.
"Oh, hi Shino", I said.
"Can we talk? It's about last night", he said then I nodded.
"What happened yesterday was a mistake. I never wanted to do it but she forc...."
"Shino, forget about it. I did things I didn't want to do too. Wait what do you mean by sh..."
"Thanks a lot Sakura. I'll make it up to you", he said hugging me.
"Wai..."
"Dinner this Tuesday?"
"Bu.."
"Great, thanks, bye", he said then left.

**end of flashback**

  I just don't understand. Who's the she. I hope I find out sooner or later.

Sasuke's pov

Okay, so I dropped off my car at the car wash, bought some tomatoes and I'm jogging home. Really uncomfortable though, I'm getting looks from the girls around going all 'omg he's so hot' and 'awwn he likes tomatoes' (that was from the cashier at the grocery store).
   The only person allowed to comment on my tomato intake should be Sakura. Wait, why do I care anyway, I need a doctor.
.........................

Okay, so I got home to see Sakura on the couch just staring, or let's just say thinking.
"Sakura", I said.
  Surprisingly,she answered the first time. Then she looked at me, but with tears in her eyes.
  "I think Shino's cheating on me", she said, still crying.
My point exactly. Do not go to a party unless you are a hundred percent sure that you won't get drunk, but no, people are so arrogant(referring to Shino).
  "What happened?", I asked.
"Well, when I picked up your car, I encountered Shino *sniff* he apologized bout what happened yesterday, but, he said something about a girl forcing him to do something", she explained.
  "Oh, right, the girl he was smooching", I said turning to walk away.
"Wait. You know about it?", she asked.
"Well, yes I...",I started as I turned to face her.
"And you didn't tell me?!", her voice increased as she stood up.
"I thought you knew about it, that's why you got drunk!", I said leveling our voices.
"I didn't know anything about it, you could've just told me!", she yelled.
"I didn't know you had no idea about it!", I yelled back.
"Whatever. It's not your fault anyway. I shouldn't even involve a stranger into my relationship", she said sitting down.
  Correction, her 'senseless' relationship. How can she keep a relationship with a guy who always makes her cry.
  "Stranger uh?", I asked her.
"*sigh* I'm sorry for calling you a stranger Sasuke, I'm just really angry that you..well as my friend, didn't tell m..."
  "Forget it. Whatever happens between you and Shino isn't my problem anymore. If you like, you can commit suicide after crying for him, and if that ever happens, I won't stop you".

Sakura's pov

"Forget it. Whatever happens between you and Shino isn't my problem anymore. If you like, you can commit suicide after crying for him, and if that ever happens, I won't stop you", he said, then walked to his room.
  I shouldn't have yelled at him. He cares about me but I didn't realize until now. I have to make it up to him.

A/N; Animedragonlord and Shredderfresh, you guys love it and you can't lie, see you in school on Monday ^.^
  Pls leave comments and vote.
   ♥♥Kr!$ta\\¥N€♥♥