Chapter 3

Sakura's pov

School's ending in five days, that means I should start getting ready to work.
Waking up early in the morning, dressing up, going to work, spend lots of hours getting things done,coming home really late, being too lazy to cook dinner, then go to sleep, that's going to be my future daily routine. So stressful just thinking about it.
At least I've planned to have game and date nights with my friends, that's if they're not more busy than I'll be.
I've not thought of marriage yet and I'm kinda happy that I'm not really interested.

**ding dong**

"Coming", I said running to the door, then opening.
"I brought Chinese", Ino said, raising some bags. "Great, I'm starving", I replied, helping her carry some bags.
We settled down and started eating, when Ino asks out of the blue, "So, no special someone yet, uh?". "Where did that come from?", I replied referring to the question.
"I'm just saying, junior high, senior high, college and you don't have that special someone whose gonna ask you that four worded question", she said, eating the rice. "Will you marry me? ", I asked sarcastically, stating the obvious much.
"No. 'Can I eat that?' ", she said folding her arms to her chest. "Come on Sakura, do you want to be lonely forever? ", she asked in a fake sympathetic voice and pointing her chopsticks at me.
"I'm not going to be lonely, I'm just waiting for the right time. Y'know, instead of running to him, let him come to me, kinda like a gift sent from heaven.", I said, smiling and eating an egg roll.

Ino's pov

"I'm not going to be lonely, I'm just waiting for the right time. Y'know, instead of running to him, let him come to me, kinda like a gift sent from heaven."she said.
I really don't get her, all she does is work work work, like she's the head of a family. Most times she's not home, why? Because, she's always in her dad's company, observing how things go. I'm not being a Negative Nancy or whatever and I think what she's doing is pretty cool, but she should just relax and take things easy.....Oh! I've got an idea.
"Why don't we go to the spa?",I asked.
"Ino, you know I...".
"Then we can go to the mall". "Ino...",
" Then we'll go to the movies, then after that, we'll go scope hotties together."
"INO!", "what? ", "First of all, you know I don't like the spa, second of all, I'm really busy, and third, I'm not ready to date yet", she explained almost yelling.
"First of all, come on, it'll be fun, second of all, it'll be loads of fun, and third you owe me", I replied using my best tactic ever, blackmail.
"Owe you what? ", she said, looking embarrassed.
"Oh nothing, it's not like a certain friend captured her drunken best friend on camera saying some things that'll make someone turn as red as a tomato and promised not to send it to certain people", I replied with a devilish grin on my face.
"Okay fine, you win. But I want things done my own way", she said angrily.
"Whose idea is it?", I asked proudly. "Yours", she replied. "And who knows how to have fun?", I asked again. "You do", she replied boringly. "And who'll hook you up with some hotties at Starbucks? ", I asked again with a grin on my face. "You a...wait what!", I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house and headed to my car.
I'm an awesome friend ;-)

A/N: The SasuSaku romance is not gonna be on until...well, until Sasuke arrives from America. Sorry. (Btw it's a very far from this current chapter. And I mean very far)