Chapter 54

Narrator's pov

"...so, in the process of opening, you dropped the key and Naruto kicked it under the door?", Sakura asked rubbing the bunny.

They were all seated in the party room. Including Itachi and Shisui.

Neji, Gaara, Kankuro, Chouji and Lee were at the gaming section, where game consoles and arcade games were.

Itachi set up the snack table before joining the gaming crew.

Shikamaru and Sai were setting up the huge flatscreen and home theater system for the midnight movie.

While the chit chat group, Ino Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Shisui, Kiba and Tenten, were at the back of the huge room where they set up the sleeping bags.

"Yes", Ino looked down.
"Oh, how I hate your presence", Sasuke mumbled audibly.

Everyone looked at him, thinking he hated Ino for what she did, while he actually just mumbled to the bunny that sat on Sakura's lap beside him, ignoring everyone.

"Do you mind telling us what you hate about bunnies?", Sakura asked holding the bunny closer to her.

Sasuke sat straight up with closed eyes.

"A bunny attacked me when I was five. End of story", he said folding his arms.
"I don't know whether to laugh or fangirl about it", Sakura said as the other girls nodded in agreement holding in their giggles.

"Laugh all y...", Sasuke started.
"BWAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!", they all laughed for a while except Sasuke.

"Ahem..like I was saying, laugh all you..." "BWAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA!",they continued.
"S-sorry, S-sasuke. Y-y-you, c-can contin-mph-continue", Tenten tried to be serious.
"Laugh all you want. But it's not funny, it could happen to you one day. Or probably your children", he mumbled the last sentence.

Everyone gasped.

"Don't pass your curse to Hinata and my children! Besides who wouldn't laugh imagining a five year old Emo running away from a fluffy bunny?", Naruto laughed as the others joined minus Hinata who was blushing at what Naruto said.

"Look Sasuke, yours and Sakura's children may like bunnies. What would you-", Shisui started
"Not going to happen", Sasuke said.

Everyone looked at Sakura like:
"Oooh, he's denying your child. Whatcha gonna do?"

"*cough* harsh *cough*", Naruto said.
"Our children will grow a hatred towards those demons", he said pointing at the bunny with closed eyes and the other arm still folded.

"Awww, that's so sweet", Sakura smiled with closed eyes as the rest gave her a WTF look. While Sasuke smirked.

"Oh-kay. So, what do you guys want to talk about?", Ino asked.
"We're not done with the children issue", Naruto glared at Sasuke.
"Yes we are", Ino glared with clenched teeth as Naruto flinched.

"What are you guys talking about?", Tenten smirked at a blushing Sakura and a smirking Shisui.
"Oh nothing~", Shisui said scooting closer to Sakura.

Sasuke glared a bit not being noticed by anyone except...

"Hehe, get a load of Teme's face!",Naruto yelled facing everyone's attention to Sasuke who didn't notice.
"Jeez, calm down dude", Shisui look scared and threw a pillow at Sasuke's face.

Sasuke, still glaring, caught the pillow with a hand and threw it aside.

"Ow!", Ino yelled, as she picked the pillow and threw it back at Sasuke who dodged.